Exclusive Grievous PF Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead15

Super Freak
Reaction score
Number 666. :devil

I'm in trouble. :lol

Excuse my crappy pictures. I'm a novice when it comes to digital cameras. Here's a quick few.

P1000013.jpg

P1000006.jpg

P1000005.jpg

P1000012.jpg

P1000008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Exclusive Grievous Picture Thread

666!!! Congratulations (I think)! If you were going to get that number, you would want it to be one of the villains. Thanks for the pics! I am jealous!!!

Enjoy him!!!

You actually got that number? That'll probley add a couple extra bucks if you ever decide to sell him.:emperor

Merged the two threads together so to not have multi Greivous Pic threads.

Re: GG exclusive image thread!!

carbo-fation said:
Here are some pics of the box, the legs, and CAPE!! The cape is huge!! More to follow soon!!

Oh... that guy in the picture is my younger brother!!

The magic disappearing head trick!

Congrats! Can't wait to see more photos.

Viking28 said:
You actually got that number? That'll probley add a couple extra bucks if you ever decide to sell him.:emperor

Here's a pic of the box with the number. I'm too afraid to pic him up and take a pic of the number on the base.

P1000016.jpg

Bonehead15 said:
Here's a pic of the box with the number. I'm too afraid to pic him up and take a pic of the number on the base.

No need to do that!!! That is actually pretty cool since he is a bad guy and all, concrats!

Wow, cape is a must have; that looks great!

So is the inside of the cape embroidered or silk-screened? :confused: I am fairly certain it is the latter, but if it was embroidered .... :google!

Looks great. The cape is huge!
I can't wait for mine!

Freakin' awesome! I can't believe how good the cape looks! Mine should ship the beginning of next week, so hopefully I'll have it by weekend! More pics, please!! :monkey1 :D

Looks great!! The cape looks even better than I thought it might come out actually. Now, hopefully I get a shipping notice tonight and I can have him early next week.

Great photos, Bonehead. The cape looks amazing. If I remember correctly, in the movie, didn't the cape go underneath the collar piece?

That looks awesome...I wish i could afford more PF:monkey2

God I hate Fed Ex right now! He should've been delivered today. Still says out for delivery :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Darth Loki said:
God I hate Fed Ex right now! He should've been delivered today. Still says out for delivery :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Don't lose heart! They have delivered for me at almost 9 PM before.

(Of course, they have also delivered my packages to the wrong address before. Heck, they've even delivered them to the wrong state!!! Sometimes they have been lost and never recovered and I had to wait for an official declaration of "lost package" status from FedEx so that Sideshow could ship me out a replacement. Good luck!)

Back