Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid $15 per arms hehe

And yeah, you are right! This is how Taoao shipping works. They consolidated all the orders and you choose your favorite shipping method.

I bought the arms, body and two VSToy Chocobo (one for a friend)! I’m so exxxzcited 🤭
These third party freight forwarders often earn a huge markup on shipping and other 'expenses' they charge while handling your orders.

I'm lucky that I can get direct from Taobao without a huge markup in shipping but when I see how some third party forwarders are charging it's quite crazy.

For US I always just go sea shipping which isn't too expensive.... dunno how people can be so impatient to pay 3-4x more to go EMS or DHL.

Man. Why does GameToys also have to make spare parts like the seamless arms (which most of us really need) hard to come by.
I know, whoever has a good relationship with Walter, get him to nudge gametoys to make more lol

For US I always just go sea shipping which isn't too expensive.... dunno how people can be so impatient to pay 3-4x more to go EMS or DHL.
It's not so much a patience thing as an anxiety thing; sea shipping takes months and during that time you get no updates. So every day is a new opportunity to think "did my package get lost? Is it at the bottom of the sea with all those Rare Gokus lost to a tropical storm?"

Whereas air freight you're getting a tracking update every few hours.

@walter88

As you may see there's demand from oversea collectors, the gametoys cloud body and arms set just came out in a sudden and my bad to under estimate the demand

I have discussed with my distributor to hopefully convince gametoys boss to consider fulfilling the demand from overseas market

I don't mind to stock certian volume to fulfill the production minimum quantity, we can further discuss on this matter

I believe the distributor is now trying to talk to boss, i do appreciate you can help on this matter, for all collectors here

Any terms or conditions we shall definitely comply

@walter88

As you may see there's demand from oversea collectors, the gametoys cloud body and arms set just came out in a sudden and my bad to under estimate the demand

I have discussed with my distributor to hopefully convince gametoys boss to consider fulfilling the demand from overseas market

I don't mind to stock certian volume to fulfill the production minimum quantity, we can further discuss on this matter

I believe the distributor is now trying to talk to boss, i do appreciate you can help on this matter, for all collectors here

I would recommend you take pre-orders, so you know how many can be made, if there is high demand, I doubt people will cancel lol.

As @Khaos said

Its the god damn gametoys, what should we worry about?

I am willing to take the risk, if we can make it happen
Sorry, I meant Gametoys, I was just wondering if it would be possible to suggest to them if they could take pre-orders so they can have a number of how many to make instead of just making a few and it being out of stock within like 30 minutes.

@walter88

As @Khaos said

Its the god damn gametoys, what should we worry about?

I am willing to take the risk, if we can make it happen

Y’ hear that @walter88 ?

@Kit Chen , the goddamn rudest store on the planet has spoken for all of us…

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

😁😁😁

@walter88

First i want to thank you Kit, for working hard to try to have these products totally inaccessible to us Americans, Europeans and others(y)

Guys, we really have a chance here, that a famous and respectable store is ready to get involved for us collectors, with all the possible financial risks that this implies, to try to get us these GT products.
I've contacted several other stores for these arms and bodies and the answer has always been the same: they can't get it.
So I think the only chance we have of ever having these products is to support OSK.

@walter88
I think we are a lot here (not only in this forum but in general) who wants Gametoys bodypack Cloud 1st class and the 3 pairs of silicone arms.
GT always give out enough stock for all their other products, and everytime all was sold without problems, collectors always answer to the call.

I think i can speak for everyone when i'm say that we really don't understand why GT makes this body and arms so exclusive, it's a weird way of thanking those who have always followed them.

We know that you have contact with GT, even maybe with the Boss so can you do something to help us please?
And especially to help Kit move forward, since he's the only one to react and try to do something for us collectors.

If GT is reluctant to sell this bodypack Cloud 1st class and the 3 pairs of silicone arms to several stores, well, he should concentrate on just one, namely OSK, so that all non-Asian collectors can have these famous products.

You've got a store ready to invest, and customers ready to pay (some have even tried to register on Taobao, with all the difficulties and payment risks that entails, which shows their willingness to buy).
I think you can be a great help in getting things moving, may the force be with you 😁

not to speak for anyone else but I would assume there might be a different demand for the A set of arms vs B & C.

if A can only pair with the First Class Body then no one is gonna want it as a replacement part for AC Cloud, but the vast majority of people who want the Body will want the Arms for it.

B & C is harder to judge demand because the market for that is only people who already have a Remake Cloud or Zack.

I can see why they did such a limited run for them, but yeah, really should've been a pre-order.

I would want body or two and a few arms too, I was late on OSK to grab one, I was sleeping, on Europe was 5 am... :cry:

Since I read a few days ago that Kit was going to have a few, I have been doing F5 to the website, login and search for Gametoys every 20-30 minutes and body was posted while I was sleeping :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
These third party freight forwarders often earn a huge markup on shipping and other 'expenses' they charge while handling your orders.

I'm lucky that I can get direct from Taobao without a huge markup in shipping but when I see how some third party forwarders are charging it's quite crazy.
Would you mind being my Taobao agent for the arms? 😂

Thank you, @Kit Chen , for looking out for us

To assist your discussion with the distributor, would it help if those of us interested in the body & arms paid a deposit to you in the meantime for the full amount of the items? That way, the money would already be secured for you and GameToys, thereby proving the demand and minimizing risk for Gametoys. And if the discussion doesn't work out, the deposits could just be returned to the customers. Would this be feasible, or are there business-related logistics that would make this inconvenient? It's outside my wheelhouse, so I'm just brainstorming.

@walter88

I echo the pre-order window too

Back