Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of pre-order windows! I decided I wanna try and get a Noctis! The pre-order is closed at the reputable places. Where's the best place to try? Or should I just like, wishlist it somewhere and hope one opens up?

(Apparently ShowZStore/Gundamit is having a stock glitch so it seems like a bad idea to pre-order from there lol)

Speaking of pre-order windows! I decided I wanna try and get a Noctis! The pre-order is closed at the reputable places. Where's the best place to try? Or should I just like, wishlist it somewhere and hope one opens up?

(Apparently ShowZStore/Gundamit is having a stock glitch so it seems like a bad idea to pre-order from there lol)

I think right now the only available website is Gundam USA. Maybe it's because the tag isn't properly set and it doesn't mention that it's from Gametoys... So it doesn't appear in the Google search indexed. Here it is:

https://www.usagundamstore.com/products/final-fantasy-xv-noctis-lucis-caelum-1-6-scale-figure

Curious about this site. They have the Death Note L figure and I want to order, but Walter confirmed there's one batch only and people have already started to receive their orders. I emailed them to see if they can for sure get stock in, I don't want another Toys Wonderland case on my hands lol. Anyone have experience with them?
I've bought a few statues from their site and never had any issues.

Curious about this site. They have the Death Note L figure and I want to order, but Walter confirmed there's one batch only and people have already started to receive their orders. I emailed them to see if they can for sure get stock in, I don't want another Toys Wonderland case on my hands lol. Anyone have experience with them?
I got my Cloud and Fenrir figure cancelled because they oversold. Zero issues with my refund. They had one Fanart Studio 1/4 Scale Cloud (AC) in stock. Kinda odd since they’ve been sold out everywhere for a while now. Live chatted with customer service. Confirmed it was still in stock and ordered. Shipped since. Also ordered my Dragon studio 1/4 scale Zack arrived without any hiccups. Packaging was in great shape. Should probably check the contents 😅

Would you mind being my Taobao agent for the arms? 😂
I can check how is the shipping like to your destination if you are serious. But I would suggest getting a few to join in so all of you do not have to pay individual shipping fees for a small item.

This only applies to the arms. I have no intention of hunting down the bodies because they are mostly sold out and the remainders are quite expensive.

I can check how is the shipping like to your destination if you are serious. But I would suggest getting a few to join in so all of you do not have to pay individual shipping fees for a small item.

This only applies to the arms. I have no intention of hunting down the bodies because they are mostly sold out and the remainders are quite expensive.
The only other person I know from here already has their arms ordered.
Shipping would be to Canada, Ontario province. I’m interested in getting all 3 available versions of the arms.
I don’t mind paying a little extra for your time as well of course. :)
PayPal F&F is cool with me so there won’t be any fees for you either.

Same with Tifa for me but I’ll likely have to buy it on release if someone sells

@walter88

As you may see there's demand from oversea collectors, the gametoys cloud body and arms set just came out in a sudden and my bad to under estimate the demand

I have discussed with my distributor to hopefully convince gametoys boss to consider fulfilling the demand from overseas market

I don't mind to stock certian volume to fulfill the production minimum quantity, we can further discuss on this matter

I believe the distributor is now trying to talk to boss, i do appreciate you can help on this matter, for all collectors here

Any terms or conditions we shall definitely comply
LET'S EFFING GO, KIT! :D I want those seamless arms for Cloud and Zack and that freaking headsculpt. :p Let us know when we can send the Gil. :)

Oh wow thanks for that 😁. Never heard of them before but life is one big risk haha. Let’s see how it goes
Just recently got two shipments from them without any issues.
They randomly had a Gametoys Sephiroth in stock. Thought for sure it’s an outdated listing. Received my order in less than two weeks. Customer service is great as well.

Just recently got two shipments from them without any issues.
They randomly had a Gametoys Sephiroth in stock. Thought for sure it’s an outdated listing. Received my order in less than two weeks. Customer service is great as well.
how is shipping from them to Canada? And duties?

Back