Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Literally how I'm feeling right now. But this is that part of figure release where it has just shipped from distributors, and not everyone has their figures or stock in, so the FOMO is at its highest point 🤣

I was one of those suckers who bought the VTS Cloud, so I wound up paying like 800 bucks for the GT Remake Cloud+Daytona pack on ebay. Aside from the fact that a large chunk of that was the state sales tax ebay was required to add on top, I don't regret it. If you want something, and you can afford it without hurting yourself, buy it. Especially with this hobby, even the figures you wind up not liking can usually be sold for more than you paid for them, so there's very little risk of getting stuck with an expensive thing you wind up hating. I sold my VTS Cloud for 300 bucks after I secured my GT one, and I think that figure is legitimately poor.

I was one of those suckers who bought the VTS Cloud, so I wound up paying like 800 bucks for the GT Remake Cloud+Daytona pack on ebay. Aside from the fact that a large chunk of that was the state sales tax ebay was required to add on top, I don't regret it. If you want something, and you can afford it without hurting yourself, buy it. Especially with this hobby, even the figures you wind up not liking can usually be sold for more than you paid for them, so there's very little risk of getting stuck with an expensive thing you wind up hating. I sold my VTS Cloud for 300 bucks after I secured my GT one, and I think that figure is legitimately poor.
I’ve been tempted to get the AC Cloud lol. Should have Tifa/Aerith all but secured and ordered that Super Duck Yuffie set

I’ve been tempted to get the AC Cloud lol. Should have Tifa/Aerith all but secured and ordered that Super Duck Yuffie set
Not sure if it's worth picking that yuffie set up, does anyone know if gametoys or anyone is making her?

That’s a damn shame that FNC haven’t fulfilled their orders. In terms of statues, they haven’t let me down so far.

But, as long as they’re issuing refunds, I suppose not all is lost.
If you search around FB there are people who have had issues with them including a friend of mine. I go to them because of no duty for statues, but they're not as good as a retailer like kit

Hopefully ToysEra's FF figures sell well enough that they might consider a Yuffie, but they're so far behind production and have gone pretty silent, so who knows.

I bet Gametoys will do Yuffie eventually, there's nothing too challenging about her design IMO. Vincent tho? Bet that cake will be a pain.

It's weird to consider but I feel like we'll probably see Gametoys do Rufus, Reno and Rude (maybe even Tseng and Elena!) before we get a Barrett, Red XIII or Cait Sith.

The Turks especially seem like a safe bet, lots of opportunities to recycle clothing and they're very popular characters. Be easy to do AC variants too.

Man I hope we get AC Rufus, that outfit was so good.

If you search around FB there are people who have had issues with them including a friend of mine. I go to them because of no duty for statues, but they're not as good as a retailer like kit

Damn man, I was pretty happy with their services…I hope it stays that way, I got a few more statue POs with them.

I bet Gametoys will do Yuffie eventually, there's nothing too challenging about her design IMO. Vincent tho? Bet that cake will be a pain.

It's weird to consider but I feel like we'll probably see Gametoys do Rufus, Reno and Rude (maybe even Tseng and Elena!) before we get a Barrett, Red XIII or Cait Sith.

The Turks especially seem like a safe bet, lots of opportunities to recycle clothing and they're very popular characters. Be easy to do AC variants too.

Man I hope we get AC Rufus, that outfit was so good.

I love GT.

I really do.

The characters you mentioned would be awesome 1/6 figures to own….But the speed GT are working at…

I really hope they find a way to streamline their process so we can get figures faster and our dream of owning a complete set of characters is that more real.

Giantoy has slots for the Versus body and the Throne, I just put in a pre-order there. Still trying to decide where to get the main Noctis from tho...

Last edited:
Gundamit has slots for the Versus body and the Throne, I just put in a pre-order there. Still trying to decide where to get the main Noctis from tho...
FNC has it.
https://www.fanaticanimestore.com/pre-order-gametoys-ff15-noctis-action-figures/
We were just talking about their reputation, though, so it's up to you to take the gamble. I think I want L & Light from them and I might take the gamble on Friday... luckily, PayPal will have my back if things go south. I just don't want to have an order locked with them and then have a better opportunity appear. 😫

Gundamit has all the Noctis pieces.... but for some reason their pricing is still unknown? It's been months since pre-order, the heck is going on with that.

I managed to get the body from kit and a set of arms with superbuy but I'm really struggling to find a headsculpt. Is my only option to buy one from eBay and paint it?

I managed to get the body from kit and a set of arms with superbuy but I'm really struggling to find a headsculpt. Is my only option to buy one from eBay and paint it?

If you're asking if anybody has mass produced a Cloud head, no, they haven't. You either get lucky and find someone willing to part with a GT head, or you grab one of the unpainted ones off ebay. There's two unpainted headsculpts on there, the one without the hair is just the game model, the one with the hair is a recast of the AC GT head. The recast one will at least be the correct size. The GT figures are underscaled, so it's likely the other is too big. It's also for that reason don't even think about buying that loose VTS head that's up for sale, it will be ginormous on the GT body.

If you have a lot of patience, hopefully GT might still be releasing this at some point in the future, and the unhelmeted head is probably the best shot people have at getting another chance at it:
gametoys-seems-to-be-teasing-new-cloud-v0-tp62jlln6ohc1.jpg

gametoys-seems-to-be-teasing-new-cloud-v0-qupluvin6ohc1.jpg

If you're asking if anybody has mass produced a Cloud head, no, they haven't. You either get lucky and find someone willing to part with a GT head, or you grab one of the unpainted ones off ebay. There's two unpainted headsculpts on there, the one without the hair is just the game model, the one with the hair is a recast of the AC GT head. The recast one will at least be the correct size. The GT figures are underscaled, so it's likely the other is too big. It's also for that reason don't even think about buying that loose VTS head that's up for sale, it will be ginormous on the GT body.

If you have a lot of patience, hopefully GT might still be releasing this at some point in the future, and the unhelmeted head is probably the best shot people have at getting another chance at it:
View attachment 701595
View attachment 701594

Knowing GameToys the unhelmeted head probably wouldn't even be a part of that release (if it ever even makes it to the preorder phase) unfortunately...

Knowing GameToys the unhelmeted head probably wouldn't even be a part of that release (if it ever even makes it to the preorder phase) unfortunately...
It will be a bonus headsculpt that comes with another figure 😂 the ol' Gametoys trick to get you to buy everything (works every time 😭)

It will be a bonus headsculpt that comes with another figure 😂 the ol' Gametoys trick to get you to buy everything (works every time 😭)
My impression of GameToys, especially with Cloud, is more like:
Everyone who's interested in this particular Soldier Clould figure already has 3 Cloud head sculpts (Remake + the 2 that came with the AC deluxe set) readily at hand so we'll graciously offer you this product as an additional display option for the passionate fan... :monkey4

I like GameToys, they make amazing looking figures, however, something about their way of doing business is not really customer friendly...

Wait. Was Gametoys around long before they made Ichigo, then venturing to FFVII characters? I'm curious to know when they started this practice.

I like GameToys, they make amazing looking figures, however, something about their way of doing business is not really customer friendly...
This. I've only discovered Gametoys around 2021. Though, let's not forget Gametoys is still a business.

I don't know if they had a different name but ichigo is gt 001 so I'm assuming he's the first. I think all their releases so far have had 2 heads with the exception of L. I'm fine with the practice. Bonus head with the option to make another figure for cheap.

Back