Firebird's Collection of Figures, Statues & Busts...[Update on Page 72, 73 & 77]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Firebird's Collection of Figures, Statues & Busts

Very nice pics and even better figure. :lecture :rock :rock

OMG. i like ur statue collection bro !!! very nice and cool~ wish to have something like you. keep it up my friend

Great figure and pics! I like the light up base too!!

Re: Firebird's Collection of Chaos

And some items that still need to be unboxed until I can come up with a better way to display all this chaos:
RoomCollection12.jpg
Holy shi. :rotfl:rotfl
Nice pic:thud:

And the IM pics look great:clap

That pic with the tons of boxes bring up memories of my moving from the small apartment to the house where I live in now. Moving was hell LOL

The decals on WM does makes a big difference how he looks. Great job.

Thank you greatwall. :duff

I have been a bit lazy and still need to add the winged decal. I will have to agree though, it does make a big difference. :)

That pic with the tons of boxes bring up memories of my moving from the small apartment to the house where I live in now. Moving was hell LOL

I hate moving days. :( Well, if I ever move soon then they will be ready to go. :lol

Thank you greatwall. :duff

I have been a bit lazy and still need to add the winged decal. I will have to agree though, it does make a big difference. :)

I hate moving days. :( Well, if I ever move soon then they will be ready to go. :lol

You can always move them to my house. I'll find a place to display them for sure :D

Classic Predator [Exclusive Version]​
A Closer Look : Final Pose & Lightup Features​

ClassicPredatorExclusiveVersion7.jpg

ClassicPredatorExclusiveVersion10.jpg

ClassicPredatorExclusiveVersion8.jpg

Back