• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: BobbyC 1/6 Joker!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah! I just got it! Very good, very good.

Good luck with the sale, sorry to be another bumper who isn't offering to buy.

I'm so shocked you are selling this. :horror
I figured this would be the last one you would sell since you have the best DK specific collection.

great person to do business with and a great piece. If I did not already have one I would jump all over it. Good luck

I monitored the 1/3 BobbyC joker proto on eBay and it sold for $6200 shipped.
I agree with the other guys, I think you'll have better luck on evilbay.

Good luck with the sale bro.

Hey guys, just because you have a personal problem with BobbyC or because you don't like him or the price of the item or the actual item, doesn't mean it's not true either. All we have is BobbyC's word and we won't know until we see a picture of Mr. Nolan holding it in his home. To be honest, I don't care if he does have one or not. I love this head sculpt and that's enough for me.

I monitored the 1/3 BobbyC joker proto on eBay and it sold for $6200 shipped.
I agree with the other guys, I think you'll have better luck on evilbay.

Good luck with the sale bro.
Seriously? :thud:

Yup, it sure did. I was curious to see how much it would fetch and my mouth dropped when the bidding ended.

Umair, I just sold 6 of my figures this past 2 weekends that paid for my new camera on eBay. :)
That may be a better route.

Void you should just list it on eBay buddy - you will also aVOID alotta Dooshers on here by doing so.

I still don't know what everyones problem is with BobbyC , the dudes an amazing artist and his work is high quality stuff .

I thinks its Jealousy :exactly:

Good Luck with the sale Brother :hi5:

Nolan is an owner of the upcoming 1/3 not the 1/6. Bob is reworking the entire 1/3 piece including body and clothes from Kato. I did not mean to go off topic at all, but Nolan is indeed getting the 1/3 as Bob and I are getting a picture with him standing next to it once he receives it.

Back