• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Avengers Black Widow(MISB) & TDKR Catwoman(displayed briefly) MAKE OFFERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WedgeWannaBe

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I need to part with these two to cover some other costs. Black Widow has not been displayed and comes in the brown shipper box. Selina has been briefly displayed on the Batpod. I will try to post pictures of her tomorrow night.

Hot Toys Avengers Black Widow: $245 + shipping via Fed Ex (I have an account so I can ship faster and cheaper than USPS Priority Mail)
Hot Toys TDKR Selina Kyle: $210 + shipping via Fed Ex

I have some feedback on here as well as some over at Rebelscum.com (Star Wars collectibles.) Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Avengers Black Widow (MISB) and TDKR Selina Catwoman (displayed briefly)

New Years bump! Please make offers as I'd like to get these into someone's collection that could appreciate them!

Back