• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Medicom Jigsaw Puppet Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrStayPuft

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'd like to keep sales in the US only if possible. Prices include shipping. I am open to offers, so feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Medicom Billy Jigsaw Puppet Prop Replica - This is not the 1:1 replica, but rather the first Billy Medicom put out. This one here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=4314. #106/300. He is in perfect condition, just a little dusty. I will try and buy a lint roller and dust him good before shipping. $200

DSCN0682.jpg

DSCN0683.jpg

DSCN0684.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: 3 Marvel LSB exc. and 2 SS 12" figures

Nice prices on the LSBs. You getting out of collecting those?

Sadly, yes. They look great, but I'm actually saving up for a SS Predator 1:1 bust and the HCG alien 1:1 bust. With those coming and my fondness for PFs (up to 10 now), no more room for LSBs or 12" figures.

If you couldn't already tell, I'd like a collection like yours someday :)

Sadly, yes. They look great, but I'm actually saving up for a SS Predator 1:1 bust and the HCG alien 1:1 bust. With those coming and my fondness for PFs (up to 10 now), no more room for LSBs or 12" figures.

If you couldn't already tell, I'd like a collection like yours someday :)

Sadly we can't buy it all :) The Predator 1:1 is amazing and a great choice. I'm getting tempted myself to get that HCG Alien bust as well.

Bad time to sell stuff with so much awesome coming out of Comic Con, but I'm not giving up!

Boooooooyahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Bump up, I now have Scarface and Hellboy on ebay, will put Goku on the bay as well if nobody responds

pm sent on scarface

Added Medicom Jigsaw puppet replica.

Scarface and Hellboy are on ebay, very cheap! 3 days left.

Back