FXWORK.COM sculpts in progress :) .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Barlow?

Any updates on Bud Abbott and Lou Costello?

I'm just dying to order the pair. You just did a great job on them.

:impatient::impatient::impatient:

NOt yet :lol

Still finishin up some others . I will get back on them soon enough :)

Mr Barlow -

I think the Abbot and Costello sculpts look excellent.

Looking forward to picking up a set of these from you!

-
Dennis
dls712

in the mean time , do you have clothing sorted out for them ?

I'm not going to start on the clothes until I get the heads and bodies. I have a feeling I will be making them from scratch. With Lou being so chubby, I don't think I will be able to find anything "off the rack".

I was thinking about using the hat from "The Wild One" Brando figure if I am able to find one.

Right now I am working on the accessories for them. I've already made Dracula's coffin, and have begun construction on the Monsters Crate. It is about 1/2 way done.

In addition I will be making placards with Dracula's Legend and Frankenstein's Legend, Candle and candle stick holder,Crowbar, and Survival Hatchet.

Here is a pic of Dracula's Coffin.

NO you didnt miss it , hes still in the mix to be offered, just busy lately w other stuff, keepin the Dr Who project alive and a few others lately. Not easy to grab time to hop on the 1/6th stuff, especially especially during October

R

Mr Barlow love your sculpts. Are you going to be doing a Amy Pond?

Great sculpts, I am going to have to order a Vigilante. Nice Thunderball poster in the background, by the way

Back