Grange Wallis' Custom Workshop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers, Viper! Galactiboy; I still have the hands, but they're actually oversized and don't hold the guns properly... I know!

So I'm going to have to get new hands for it, regular 1/6 hands hold it better, plus the Lancer is quite heavy!

:lol :lol oh well.

This look amazing, great job grange. You're inspiring me to do something similar, I love how you've essentially taken the 1/6 body and basically used it as a skeleton for marcus

yeah, that's basically it!!! :)

I've ordered the pants and the gloves yesterday from Black ops on ebay... I can't wait... Hopefully I'll have it done this time next week! WOOT!

Last edited:
Once again, thanks for all of the comments. It helps to keep the work effort up!

Anyway, I have a small update for you all. I wasn't really happy with the job I'd done on the feet and ankle ball joint. So I figured that if I made a large deep hole in the boots and dremeled back the feet of the ACE body. I could stick them in the boot and get a perfect fit for the ball joint... Annoyed I didn't think of it earlier, to be honest... Now what I did also was instead of just glue the parts together I mixed up some resin and poured it into the boots and this pushed in the heel joints and let it all set. I'm pretty happy with how well it turned out. Because now it's a good tight set of joints that have a good range of movement!

DSC02826.jpg

DSC02825.jpg

Also, I've been trying to get has much articulation out of the figure as possible. Now I've fully padded the body in preparation of the clothing arriving next week. So here are some shots of the figure in a couple of action poses...
DSC02814.jpg

DSC02815.jpg

DSC02816.jpg

DSC02817.jpg

DSC02819.jpg

Okay... Sorry I've taken so long new updates, But the thing is, I was waiting on some part in the mail. So I received the pants and the gloved hands in the post today... I quickly dyed the pants black and then dismantled the the figure completely and rebuilt it...

Now I was playing with the figure the other day and thinking about what I could do to improve it... I was thinking about how I wanted to add the shoulder lights. Because there is a small compartment under the section where the lights are, I think NECA was planning to put a light up feature in the figure... Now here is the best bit, I noticed that the cover is casting a clear plastic!!!:wideyes So I'll be adding lights to the figure on the weekend. Going to get my Girlfriends Dad to help me, he's an electrician! I'll also be touching up the paint as well and HOPEFULLY be finished this weekend! Can't Wait! :nanana
DSC02829.jpg

DSC02827.jpg

DSC02828.jpg

DSC02830.jpg

Here some ones with the flash so you can better see the details!
DSC02831.jpg

DSC02832.jpg

DSC02833.jpg

DSC02834.jpg

DSC02835.jpg

DSC02836.jpg

In game perspective!
DSC02837.jpg

DSC02839.jpg

Oh and for what's next and I'm sure I'm not the only one doing this one, as some Board Members have already done it with stunning results... Yes Ryan1982 I'm talking abut you! :bravo
DSC02842.jpg

Your craftsmanship is awesome! Great figure. I loved seeing wip and the details of how you put Marcus together. Fantastic job! Your are the master.

Back