Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were the Joker foot pegs included with the shoes or sold separately? It looks like they aren't included with the body.

TA just refunded me my shipping from last nights multiple orders.

Thanks again TA, you guys are the best

That's funny. TA just sent me 5 pairs of Joker shoes and ties for free, as well. Didn't need them so I tossed them in the trash, but I appreciate the freebie!

That's funny. TA just sent me 5 pairs of Joker shoes and ties for free, as well. Didn't need them so I tossed them in the trash, but I appreciate the freebie!

How many PMs did you just get asking where you live so people can go through your garbage?

Better put them down the disposal, just in case.

Got the rest of the Joker gear today, that was lightning fast.

Thanks Toy Anxiety, you guys are great. :rock

May.

8756534712_18a24e0ef3_c.jpg

99% sure I haven't used this one before.

I can't see Art Figures Seal Team VI on your website, are you not going to stock it?

Does TA ever offer discounts or sales (besides maybe Cyber Monday)? I have so many things to order, but would kick myself if there was an upcoming sale.

Does TA ever offer discounts or sales (besides maybe Cyber Monday)? I have so many things to order, but would kick myself if there was an upcoming sale.

They have in the past, but I don't think they've had one yet this year.

Depending on the parts, I wouldn't wait around though. Heck some of the parts disappear before they're even officially announced in this thread. SSFs are nutso when it comes to TA... :lol

Have any freaks ever been to TA's store? I'd love to go and check it out and drop some cash there as well, of course!

I've been there several times. I have work sometimes in Tucson or Flagstaff, and I'll occasionally fly in/out of Phoenix just to stop by. Great store, great people.

Back