HELP!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I'M GETTING DESPERATE AGAIN :(

SELL YOUR STEALTH IRON MAN!
:D
Even in my desperate state I don't know if I could screw someone else that bad.

Besides, that would likely mean I would have to give eBay a cut... and that just ain't happening, especially now.

Well take you here in new england IrishJedi come on up and it's not as far to Ga as Cali would be.

This is actually why I have been seriously contemplating moving away (to either New England or California) early next year. The only X-factor is that I also have 3 kids and it would be tough to be so far away from them. :(

I will buy $5,000 for $2,500. In the collectibles world that's an acceptable loss!

Thanks.

Well, I was able to scrape together every last penny needed for today (phew!)... but now I'm literally broke until next payday (which is NEXT Friday). I can live off Ramen noodles and P&J sandwiches, no problem. But I gotta factor in gas money, too. Plus, I have the kids this weekend. Oy!

So, bottom line... I still have stuff to sell!! :lol :banghead :monkey2

Many thanks to all who have helped so far!! :rock

Glad to hear that you made the deadline. Beef Ramen with a slice of Kraft cheese melted on the top is almost like eating a hamburger. almost. Just be careful of the tapeworms you might get with that sort of diet.

Glad to hear that you made the deadline. Beef Ramen with a slice of Kraft cheese melted on the top is almost like eating a hamburger. almost. Just be careful of the tapeworms you might get with that sort of diet.

You can also get cajun rice. I believe lipton makes it. You brown some hamburger then cook the rice. Then add taco cheese. That is a pretty tasty and cheap meal.

nasty.... after high school i had a couple roommates and one of them would make ramen noodles and top them with ketchup and call it "spaghettos" i tried a bit and almost tossed my lunch.

Great. Now I am desperate to SELL again! I don't need tapeworms! :lol

Come on... anyone want these sexy items?

c4figs.jpg

(I'll throw in the SDCC Obi-Wan/Yoda as well). All 3 for $65 shipped.

cinemacastlukeleia.jpg

$75 shipped.

ggbustups.jpg

$55 shipped. (Includes Slilver Fett in unopened package)

exfigs.jpg

$100 shipped. Includes: Holographic Yoda ['05 TRU Ex.]; Holographic Emperor ['05 SWS Ex]; Lava Reflection Vader ['05 Target Ex]; Lava Reflection Anakin ['05 Target Ex]; Lava Reflection Obi-Wan ['05 Target Ex]; Silver Anniversary R2 [TRU]; Covert Ops Clone [SWS Ex.]

unleashed_lot.jpg

$125 shipped. Includes: Yoda vs Sidious; Anakin ROTS; Obi-Wan ROTS; Asaaj Ventress; Yoda; Dooku; Shocktrooper; Darth Vader 1; Darth Vader 3; General Grievous.

Also selling my Master Replicas Luke Skywalker EPISODE IV (ANH) Elite Edition saber.

#619/1000. MIB. Never Displayed. Only opened for inspection. Includes all original factory packaging plus the additional 2nd plaque with the ES.

Asking only $475 shipped within U.S.

Well, I got the Simpsons Star Wars figs today... they are frikin HUGE. I will post pics tonight when I get home if anybody wants to see them better. I know you said they were about 8" but until I saw them I wasn't expecting them to be that big (they may not fit in the display case I was going to use for them... DOH!.) They look cool so far. Thanks Irish and hope its all going good for you.

Well, I got the Simpsons Star Wars figs today... they are frikin HUGE. I will post pics tonight when I get home if anybody wants to see them better. I know you said they were about 8" but until I saw them I wasn't expecting them to be that big (they may not fit in the display case I was going to use for them... DOH!.) They look cool so far. Thanks Irish and hope its all going good for you.

No worries. Glad you like them. They're very cool! :rock

BTW, I still have the following if anyone's interested:

exfigs.jpg

$100 shipped. Includes: Holographic Yoda ['05 TRU Ex.]; Holographic Emperor ['05 SWS Ex]; Lava Reflection Vader ['05 Target Ex]; Lava Reflection Anakin ['05 Target Ex]; Lava Reflection Obi-Wan ['05 Target Ex]; Silver Anniversary R2 [TRU]; Covert Ops Clone [SWS Ex.]

unleashed_lot.jpg

$125 shipped. Includes: Yoda vs Sidious; Anakin ROTS; Obi-Wan ROTS; Asaaj Ventress; Yoda; Dooku; Shocktrooper; Darth Vader 1; Darth Vader 3; General Grievous.

Back