Hicks and Apone 2nd chance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! I will do it just for you! LOL! This is great. I followed up on what I said I would do. I gave you all cheese in a tin foil hat. What more can you ask? :dunno

LOL! I will do it just for you! LOL! This is great. I followed up on what I said I would do. I gave you all cheese in a tin foil hat. What more can you ask? :dunno

I can ask that you now pretend you are Darth Loki and come out of the closet once and for all.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5 Announce to the board that you are flamboyantly gay. I can make you a signature if you would like.:lol:lol:lol

I can ask that you now pretend you are Darth Loki and come out of the closet once and for all.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5 Announce to the board that you are flamboyantly gay. I can make you a signature if you would like.:lol:lol:lol

912_R_Kelly.jpg

@creecher, i would of pre ordered this, but the place i worked had 1 of these in and was an awsome sight, but the next day someone from my work place sold it and after me being pissed off with that retard i looked to find one and it was sold out so now im still looking and if i want one im looking to pay a minimum of £400 to 1000 which is stupid
so now again im back at square one :(

What can I say, it isn't that I don't feel your plight but get over it and join the ranks of the hunter. Either you bide your time and keep your eyes open, and think up your own strategy to secure one, or you accept that it is too hard and forget about pursuing the possibility. The best chance you had was when you found out they were sold out. Some would have been available on ebay at the time probably, although probably a little more than retail. That is the cycle with Hot Toys. Get on board an unknown entity and pre-order, or miss the boat. Very different to the way Sideshow items work.

I really have no idea why these figures are commanding such a high price either, other than it is a particularly popular line, and these figures have been out for a long time now, so finding one is going to be difficult. Even so, the prices are extreme.

It's not like Sideshow found an enormous amount of these, so it was always going to be a bun fight when, newsletter subscribers found out again, their hopes had been dashed. You can see how many people just on this board alone have been affected, and there are many other collectors that aren't members here.

If it were me I would take some initiative and contact Hot Toys. Surely they get returns, so what happens to them. Have I said that before. I feel like I am repeating myself.

Sideshow should have looked in the commerce section and PM'd those that are looking for HT Hicks

Sideshow should have looked in the commerce section and PM'd those that are looking for HT Hicks

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I got charged for these today! :joy BTW We are out of town again, so there is a chance they may leave these laying on my porch, so don't miss another exciting chance to steal one of these while they lie on my porch. Please limit yourselves to one though.:(

any of you got your shipping notice yet? how long do these normally take to process and ship since they are in-stock?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I got charged for these today! :joy BTW We are out of town again, so there is a chance they may leave these laying on my porch, so don't miss another exciting chance to steal one of these while they lie on my porch. Please limit yourselves to one though.:(

So... Where do you live? I just want to keep an eye out to make sure nobody takes them. :monkey3

Back