Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ebay pic...
!B5Nlw+Q!Wk~$%28KGrHqF,!iMEyeRtpYM%28BMs%29t3DqSQ~~_3.JPG

Other than the wrong AR colour, I love the box. I am actually not such a big fan of those IM boxes. It's cool at first but after a while I find it troublesome cause I need to flip the box a few times to open the flap.

I'm worried/care about the figure inside the box is a cherry on top type.

Don't get me wrong, that's my priority as well, but I do appreciate well done packaging, and the IM1 line was some of my favorite. This just seems like a step back in that respect.

They invested that money into a pair of articulated hands instead ;)

But the articulated hands are a step forward, good point! :exactly:

Don't get me wrong, that's my priority as well, but I do appreciate well done packaging, and the IM1 line was some of my favorite. This just seems like a step back in that respect.

But the articulated hands are a step forward, good point! :exactly:

I agree completely, the new hands are an amazing aspect.

I am so excited for this guy, I've watched the Blu-ray at least four times already and every time I see it I want War machine more and more.

A look at the box by Kidult toys shop.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dxkTYAOe-9s?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dxkTYAOe-9s?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I really like to tell you all how awesome WM is but just don't know where to start.

Overview quick snap
ca1a1ab1.jpg

d02ba0e4.jpg

80b4a98e.jpg

451a0a59.jpg

d68169ab.jpg

38aa2936.jpg

92990090.jpg

aeaa8887.jpg

6f5014a0.jpg

1b9dadee.jpg

Articulation is nothing to worry about, because this figure is