Hot Toys ALIENS Warrior Image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be happy too, though the possibilities will be limited to the resolution of your images. Everything I shoot is at least 2200 pixels wide so I have options, but I wouldn't size smaller pics too big or you lose the quality, you can always sort of "frame" smaller images in a wallpaper sized file. Let me know Facebox, same for you Les if you want to see any of your shots done up.

HTAcomedy04.jpg

Thanks Maulfan.
Let me think about it. I need to see if I can shoot that clean...use some cool setups...
I guess I need to start thinking about some serious pics then...
This Alien comedy stuff may be too wild for the masses.

Although...let me try this joke before I go...

What do you get when Rosie O'Donnell finally meets up with an Alien?

HTAcomedy04.jpg

A better day.

See if I can come up with anything REMOTELY as visually cool as you guys....

Cheap comedy bits. It's all I got right now.

Not at all cheap Les, you put a new twist on having fun with this figure. If you don't mind, I'll join ya.

What do you get when you put an acid spitting Alien into political office?
HTAcomedy04.jpg

Hillary Clinton...

HTAcomedy06.jpg

YEAH, Yeah, that's pretty good. We better watch out though. We might get the masses mad for derailing this thread and turning it into some cheap, standup comedy act....

HTAcomedy01.jpg

I mean, we can't actually devalue this figure using comedy can we? Not yet....

Anyway...

Sorry guys. Just having fun. I mean, you cannot take this too seriously!

HTAcomedy05.jpg

OK....end of silly.
Returning you now to our regularly scheduled coolness.... :D

Not at all cheap Les, you put a new twist on having fun with this figure. If you don't mind, I'll join ya.

What do you get when you put an acid spitting Alien into political office?
HTAcomedy04.jpg

Hillary Clinton...

Hillary vs Predator?

I hope the Predator wins so bad!

63311.gif

I think this repaint will be in yellowish highlights from what I can see from the small image...more true to the ACTUAL movie colors that we saw from a previous image posted a few pages back.They could be going for the different highlights as well much like the ALIENS snap-kits (blue,red and yellow).

It could also be battle-damage as well.

I can't wait to see a full image of this figure, I'll likely get it, I've been on the fence to get a second and a variant would make it more worthwhile, plus, fingers crossed, FACE HUGGER!!!

NOW THIS, is what I mean, baby!
HTAcomedy02.jpg

I mean, we here, we got to chill down some and work this thing out....

Hey!
YOU! What is so serious, my man!

HTAcomedy01.jpg

Everybody gonna get an ALIEN...Everyone...
Don't lose your mind over this thing!

HTAcomedy03.jpg

This reminds me of a joke....

HTAcomedy02.jpg

Wait a minute...

HTAcomedy02.jpg

It'll come to me....

I'll remember it in a minute....

hunter_thompson.jpg

never knew Aliens could be so...radical lol.

Glad somebody gets my humor..:lol
I have thought of aliens as funny ever since, in 1992, a very good artist buddy of mine, Jason Martin (Who worked for a time in Atlanta GA with the Gai-Jin Comic artists, Adam Hughes, Brian Stelfreeze, Jason Pearson, Cully Hamner, and others, all of whom I got to hang out with when I went to visit him often, which was great! You should see Adam Hughes' sketchbook pages...WOW! Or Brian Stelfreeze's Captain America Three page short! MAN!), anyway, Jason came over to my place in Savannah, Georgia, and we shot a video of my old 18" Kenner ALIEN toy that had a working mouth, and we made him the narrator of the video, "hosting" other figures I had at the time. It was silly, but funny as hell, and the Alien hosted what we came to call, ALIEN SLUMBER PARTY. It was a hoot.

Anyway, ever since then, I have always thought they had that sardonic smile, and how they looked like they thought everything was funny.
Love ALIENS, don't get me wrong, I love them as seriously as any fan can, but when you have homeade footage like that, which is lost now, somewhere...

Anyway, that's why I am predisposed to Aliens humor.
Hope some of you enjoyed it. :D

By the way, I have been working on an ALIEN SLUMBER PARTY 2 for a while now. Hope I can make it happen.

Back