Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which, based on last year's SDCC exclusive Rescue Cap will mean you MUST be AT SDCC, or somewhere else on the planet to order it, and will NOT be able to pick the figure up at SDCC.

Oh and a year later, the figure will still be available on the SSC website.

They nolonger give you give you the actual product at Comic Con you order it ahead of the comic con and they ship it to much sometimes a few months after that, its safe to say the Hot Toys in general had greatly increased the production number and the although the do eventually sell out just at a much slower pace.

I just think it's funny to call something a "SDCC Exclusive" and not only do you not have to be there to buy it, but you can't pick it up there. How is it an exclusive then? Funny.

Exclusively available to everyone.

It's probably going to be a comic con exclusive

:pray:

I just think it's funny to call something a "SDCC Exclusive" and not only do you not have to be there to buy it, but you can't pick it up there. How is it an exclusive then? Funny.

Exclusively available to everyone.

Let's hope they keep it that way, if so. I don't want to pay eBay scalper prices just to get one.

Oh sure,those of you who don't go to SDCC say that. :nana:

Last year my Wife got me Rescue Cap and i was all excited to have an "exclusive". Ha. Now he'd be the first one to go in my collection if I was to start selling.

Right now the official story is that he signed for 6 movies but that doesn't mean he'd be in that many. Just if they decide to he's their guy. They confirmed that there would be no solo film before Avengers 2 but MR is going to be there for any future Banner/Hulk parts in their movies.

Back