Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No cut at the mid-torso means no ab articulation. Makes it less articulated than the T800 body. Along the lines of the Dutch body.

Please everybody, keep the effing spoilers in check.

No cut at the mid-torso means no ab articulation. Makes it less articulated than the T800 body. Along the lines of the Dutch body.

Please everybody, keep the effing spoilers in check.

There's at least the Abs to Pelvic cut.. Here's hoping it's a rubber torso with another internal joint (like the TTF)

There's at least the Abs to Pelvic cut.. Here's hoping it's a rubber torso with another internal joint (like the TTF)

I guess an internal joint could be possible, but highly unlikely due to all those painted effects in the entire torso. Bending and flexing paint is a no-no. And plus, if they could do an internal set of joints in the mid-torso with a character of this bulk, they would have already done it with the T800 body, I think.

I guess an internal joint could be possible, but highly unlikely due to all those painted effects in the entire torso. Bending and flexing paint is a no-no. And plus, if they could do an internal set of joints in the mid-torso with a character of this bulk, they would have already done it with the T800 body, I think.

So, a solid chunk of PVC for the body... limited shoulder articulation... fixed neck body... is the most likely the case...

very NECA "ish" for a high end figure...

Movie comes out tomorrow.......... Maybe they do a suprise drop on predator stuff today....

The different Predator thing is common knowlage by now...I mean seriously...every actor, every interview talks about this...

So, a solid chunk of PVC for the body... limited shoulder articulation... fixed neck body... is the most likely the case...

It's not so bad. Like you said it looks like there's a joint at the waist/hips that will allow the figure to bend forward/backward and possibly turn from side to side.

Realistically, I think it's a small step up from Dutch body, one step down from the T800 body.

Doesn't have the double jointed elbows and knees and ab joint fro
the previous Pred bodies. I'd also bet the shoulders are more limited too.

they save the torso/chest articulation for the Tracker Predators I gues...

well if you watched the movie already, I think you will know the reason why he don't have the torso articulation.. maybe..

Nah. Theres nothing in the script that indicates why the torsos wouldnt move...

:confused:

The different Predator thing is common knowlage by now...I mean seriously...every actor, every interview talks about this...

Wasn't speaking to you, specifically. By morning (my time) there will be a lot of people who've seen the film. What I said was just a general precautionary measure.

Keep the spoilers in check, pwease.

Ah, got ya.

Attachments

• snaks.jpg
    snaks.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 6
  • storms.jpg
    storms.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 5
Looks great, but there's something about the mask that just looks off to me. It might just be the angle, not sure. Looking forward to more pictures.

The eyes are wrong. For those that notice something off. But i'm cool with it.

I noticed the eyes, but they don't really bother me. I'm pretty sure it's just the angle, as it makes the bottom half of the bio look too thin to me. Now we just need a 1/6 Royce to keep this guy company.

Nah. Theres nothing in the script that indicates why the torsos wouldnt move...

:confused:

you'll see it in the movie.. BOOM!!!! :monkey1

This Berseker is really crazy, psycho and maniac character! :monkey1

if you watched PREDATOR 1, I think that movie is the spoiler for this one I guess? :monkey3 It's not spoils anything btw. :wink1:

Looks great, but there's something about the mask that just looks off to me. It might just be the angle, not sure. Looking forward to more pictures.

maybe the mask should be a shiny black metallic mask, it's not textured like that, if I'm not wrong it's a smooth mask like a black metal.. cmiiw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back