Hot Toys Fourth Sister Inquisitor | Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1200x630_preview_912270_4thSister.jpg

Wow... posted just over one year ago.

I still can't believe they didn't make Trilla. They would've been an ASTOUNDING figure. As long as they included a head sculpt. I still have hope that Jedi: Survivor kick-starts that and they backlog her.
We should have had her, Cal and Merrin a long time ago. Now we need Merrin Survivor version and Dagan Gera .

With 4 sister and 5th brother showing up as part of the Dark Side event advertising they seem to still have a chance. 4th sister showing up on Tales of the Empire last week probably improve her chances again too. Just hoping these last two inquisitors aren’t limited exclusives like Triple Zero.
Sisters, brothers, inquisitions and zeroes... sounds more like a Columbia campus event. :lol

With 4 sister and 5th brother showing up as part of the Dark Side event advertising they seem to still have a chance. 4th sister showing up on Tales of the Empire last week probably improve her chances again too. Just hoping these last two inquisitors aren’t limited exclusives like Triple Zero.
Just watched this episode. Didn't think much of her in Kenobi but now I would buy one
and I hope Sideshow make a Clone Wars Grand Inquisitor because he was great in the episode too

Back