HOT TOYS HULK????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vader AL

RTR
Reaction score
Where's my HOT TOYS HULK????

Please!?!?

I apologize if this thread caused any excitement.

:monkey5

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS HULK!!!!!!!!!

surely with the hulk movie this one will be one of the next in line? right?

BadThread.jpg

I knew this was a bait thread. Too hard to do it right. It will never happen.

If any company can do it, it'd be Hot Toys. I'm actually expecting this license announcement soon really.....If they are tackling things like a 1/6 Alien Queen.....ol' Green Goliath can't be too far out of the realm of possibilities....we'll have to pay for it though.

Boo!!

With all the new HT photos popping up (Batman, Iron Man) I thought there was a glimpse of a Hulk in the background or something new.

I'm expecting them to announce this license as well. They got Iron Man. Why not Hulk? I fully expect them to complete the Avengers for us as well.

Yeah, funny how those "!!!"s turned into "???". :tap :lol

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

i don't know what you're talking about..... :monkey3

but seriously i think it's possible....heck the Marvel Icons one isn't too bad...the sculpt could be improved but it's pretty cool. HT could do it.

It would need metal, riveted "clicky" joints, else the bulky rubber body would render articulation moot.

There would have to be cuts in the rubber body at the hips/waist/crotch under the pants to aid in movement.

No interchangeable hands, probably (although various styled hands would be pretty important for this character. They are his "weapons", after all). Unless you want the hands to come out of the forearm looking like a shirt sleeve.

Back