Hot Toys - Infinity War - Will we see a new Hulk (?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bacara

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anybody know if we will get this guy updated again. I hope so myself. I parted with my Avengers Hulk last year in the hopes of the non-Gladiator Ragnarok Hulk (with the beads [emoji16])

I realise the new promo shot is similar to their first release but the headsculpt could be improved (maybe)
cbca332cb186712482bf7475bd45c720.jpg

Sent from a point in space and time

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - ﹰHulk (?)

Anyone know how to change the title? Just noticed I've put a symbol before the H :slap

If they do I think it would be a good Hulk to have if they base it off of the image above. The head sculpt looks really good and he's got ripped pants again. I hated that spandex crap he had in AOU.

Try going to the first post and editing it - then click on the advanced button, then if it shows the title you should be able to change it.
Thanks. Now corrected [emoji41]

Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - Hulk (?)

I really think AOU Hulk with the Avengers Version pants is the definitive Hulk.
They did a stellar job with him.

I think Gladiator Hulk may be the last Hulk for a while.

Anybody knows why we need a thread for this?

Apologies wasn't trying to be annoying or anything. I thought it would be useful if news or speculation comes forth about a new figure

Because there is a very good chance that HT will make a new Hulk figure from this movie, so might as well start a thread for it.

There’s already a thread for all IW figures and speculation. These individual character threads are kind of annoying without an announcement to support them.

Wait for it? :dunno I mean it's gonna happen sooner or later.

It’s nice when a thread appears with an announcement. That way I don’t have to open the same thread over and over thinking “has it actually been announced now?” only to be met with disappointment.

Because there is a very good chance that HT will make a new Hulk figure from this movie, so might as well start a thread for it.

I don't see it as a "very good chance". Like it has been mentioned countless times, Hot Toys has to pick and choose characters
from each movie to move forward with in making $300+ figures of.

So far, we have:

- Thanos
- Iron Man Mark 50
- Captain America
- Black Widow
- Thor
- Groot and Rocket

I would say at best there will be 4 more releases incoming, totaling 10 figures
for one movie. I don't really see Hulk as a lock-in for one.

Well I guess we all agree to disagree I suppose. In my opinion it would be a no brainer to make one; use the same body they've been using on all the other Hulk figures, give him a different shade of green, and a new head sculpt and done. I 100% agree than anything can happen and that we will never know for sure until we get or don't get an announcement, but I'd be surprised if they don't make one.

I also expect they will release another hulk. Lots of people skipped the A1..since the majority of current collectors didn’t even collect then. People passed on AoU due to color and pants, hoping for a more comic look. Then gladiator hulk was skipped for the same reasons. So this hulk appears a lot more “classic” color and look. So I totally could see them making another. Also wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t. Lol

I imagine people will skip over this one too since it will just be a body and ripped pants for $375.

Could be. But that is all hulk is really.

I don't see it as a "very good chance". Like it has been mentioned countless times, Hot Toys has to pick and choose characters
from each movie to move forward with in making $300+ figures of.

So far, we have:

- Thanos
- Iron Man Mark 50
- Captain America
- Black Widow
- Thor
- Groot and Rocket

I would say at best there will be 4 more releases incoming, totaling 10 figures
for one movie.
I don't really see Hulk as a lock-in for one.

No chance they only release ten figures for this film. Like NO chance. We got 15 for Age of Ultron, and that whole line sold well.

All we've seen so far are the "non spoiler" figures. In addition to your list we will see: Hulkburster, Hawkeye, Bucky, Warmachine, Iron Spider, Starlord, Scarlet Witch -- those are just the "yes of course they will make them" figures. My guess is when it's all said and done this line will be closer to 20 figures than ten. But we can come back and point fingers at each other in a year once the dust has settled. :wink1:

hot-toys-avengers-collection.jpg

People keep asking in different threads if we "really need this thread"... do we really need those posts? I mean, no offense, but if someone went to the effort to create it then they wanted it, and we don't even need this site, but I'm glad it's here; all work and no play makes Jack grumpy with an axe.

Well said. :clap

It's a collecting forum people! For chatting and wild speculation! If you're not into the thread, don't click on it. :lecture

Back