Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard that about Triad, I bougt a body through them for my slave Leia custom but someone told me they just sold it and didn't make it so maybe there's problems with their own made ones.

Its a very disheartening feeling isn't it? Been there way too many times myself. :(

Yeah, it's terrible. I'm guessing that it'll show up at my house before the status changes. That pretty much always happens. I'm extremely paranoid about any international shipments, though...irrationally so. So I pretty much keep the tracking screen up constantly and refresh it every 10 minutes until I receive the package, driving myself up a ^^^^ing wall in the process.

Just the perspective of the picture.

img0530dt.jpg

PICT0810.JPG

You can see the width isn't that much bigger the standard HT stands.

Nice pictures !!

Yeah, it's terrible. I'm guessing that it'll show up at my house before the status changes. That pretty much always happens. I'm extremely paranoid about any international shipments, though...irrationally so. So I pretty much keep the tracking screen up constantly and refresh it every 10 minutes until I receive the package, driving myself up a ^^^^ing wall in the process.

Sounds like USPS and Canada Post sleep in the same bed. Sucks. You click on your tracking in hopes to see "Out for delivery" but then the odd time your mood is changed with disapointment. Stupid customs. :mad:

Really stupid question but I'm sick of scouring posts for the answer... What body came with the v1 Joker and are there any comparison shots of it with the new slim one? Again, I apologize for the noobishness, yes noobishness, of my question.

I ordered the new head for my v1 figure that I had customized with a grenade laced jacket already and seeing what other parts I need to upgrade for sure.

So far I'm thinking, head, tie, maybe body and maybe jacket if it's worth it, but then i might as well just buy the new figure I guess.

Really stupid question but I'm sick of scouring posts for the answer... What body came with the v1 Joker and are there any comparison shots of it with the new slim one? Again, I apologize for the noobishness, yes noobishness, of my question.

I ordered the new head for my v1 figure that I had customized with a grenade laced jacket already and seeing what other parts I need to upgrade for sure.

So far I'm thinking, head, tie, maybe body and maybe jacket if it's worth it, but then i might as well just buy the new figure I guess.

well, I have read few accounts that the DX joker came with the slim, (comments posted by veteran 1/6 collectors in HK and such) But there are also several ebay sales of DX joker's base body that shows its the narrow shoulder TT. So its rather confusing since there are no undressed photo of DX joker that I have seen yet.

smh.. NOOB. :lol

Just playing. v1 = Regular TT. DX Joker = Narrow Shoulder TT.

Starting From YOUR Left: Slim TT, Narrow Shoulder TT, Regular TT
PICT0186a.JPG

I know, which is so bizarre that no one has undressed the joker and put the cop outfit on, everyone (so far) just get a spare body instead and be done with it. Lazy collectors.

J/K, I plan to do just that.

The DX Joker/Cop Joker use the Narrow Shoulder TT. The confusion came when BBQ from ToyWorld put both of his figures (DX Joker and Cop Joker) on Slim TT's. His customization got lost in translation and everyone thought the set used the Slim TT. No big deal.

The confusion also comes because some people call the Narrow Shoulder version slim because the shoulders are slimmer than a regular TT, without any regard for the fact there is a fully slim body that people will get confused by word use. I've seen numerous people get confused here which body is which because people don't just call them out by their Hot Toys official names.

Back