1/6 Hot Toys - MMS445 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sanded and filled in over the eye so it had the shape of being closed. There are a few moments during the movie where it looks closed just flatter. Then I painted up the layers of blood effect. It’s a bit glossy compared to how it looks on film so I might dull coat it a little. The CGI for the eye is all over the place once it happens. So you’ll just have to pick a still you like and go from there ultimately. I used this shot for reference:
View attachment 431980

Man, your work on the hs is way better than the cgi in that picture [emoji1360][emoji6]
I’ve got two Gladiator...now I’m tempted do to it...

Thanks. I knew I’d be trying this as soon as Hela went up for order to pair with her and keep the unaltered version with Gladiator Hulk. Now if they would finally release Valkyrie(I’m hoping the delay was to switch her to the battle suit from the end) I could have the brothers and her facing Hela.

I imagine like everyone else on the forum, I have a list of figures I’d like to get/make that’s way too long to type out. The top of my list would include a Korg figure and the Blue/Yellow Loki from this movie. I haven’t quite figured out putting a Korg together yet. New and classic Doctor Who figures especially Cap. Jack Harkness, Russel and Juggernaut from Deadpool 2 would be up there. The list goes on and on........and on. I’m just dusting off old skill sets from when I was younger (sculpting/painting/sewing) so hopefully I get some more work done soon!

47BBD86D-A5FC-4F3C-8E05-34D348E590D6.jpg

Also curious if the arms from the Infinity War figure are compatible with this one.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Also curious if the arms from the Infinity War figure are compatible with this one.

No they are not compatible, I have disassembled everything and the tip of the arms of the IW version are round while those of the other versions are flat

Thanks. Might pick up the head, then. Wish I could get those arms, though... The updated arms are much better.

Back