Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the T-1000 and T-1000 as Sarah didn't gobble up all my cash I woulda got a Royce, and I may still,as I'm like 1 of 4 people who thought Predators didn't suck.
After watching it again I thought it was pretty good. Boy can females take your mind off of watching a movie correctly.

WM was supposed to be delayed until end of October, he came out the beginning. I take delay info with a grain of salt unless notified from the manufacturer itself.

Well OMG said he was out soon, and his info is always dead on from what i've seen...

Its good to know more people liked Predators than I thought, just like I thought Terminator Salvation got a bad rap too.

I watched Predators again last weekend I thinks it a movie that does exactly what it set out to do. Therefore it's what I would call a good movie.

Terminator Salavation did not do what it set out to do and it had questionable plot points and therefore I do not think it is a good movie.
However, I will still watch it again and again.

To me Predators is the second best Predator movie.

The movie was great and Brody is one of my favorite actors. hurry up and release him already Hot Toys.

I was lucky enough to get my Blu-ray in the post on Wednesday just gone. I enjoyed this one much more second time around.

I would think Royce should be out any time between now and the end of the month...The seller claiming he's out mid 2011 is obviously mistaken...What would be the point of releasing it then? The hype would have completely fizzled out for the film...

I would think Royce should be out any time between now and the end of the month...The seller claiming he's out mid 2011 is obviously mistaken...What would be the point of releasing it then? The hype would have completely fizzled out for the film...

Totally agree...

Back