Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is there anything different about this Bat-pod from the previous release? I think one of the issues on the first one was the arm guards were kind of a pain to get on and keep on. Anyone know if it's easier this time around? Actually, has this even been released, yet? Not sure if I'm asking a question that can't be answered.

Last edited:
...will cause simutaneous combustions of all soft plastic on the POD and the medi-figures joints will... just break...because...

well...it's medi:dunno

Here we go with the Medicom is crap again. I think it's funny people still think Medicom figures are terrible figures, all the newer ones have stronger joints and are built fine, at least in my experience

Anyways, You would think at least one person has some pics :gah:

c/o Toy Sapiens :D
Looks like there's new paint job? Can't wait for mine! :duff

559464_376864949054711_1553669872_n.jpg

644467_376864979054708_1575831887_n.jpg

224596_376865002388039_1640046037_n.jpg

60317_376865015721371_1051523419_n.jpg
'

Well..nothing's perfect..
44492_376865025721370_75756890_n.jpg

I love the new paint, looks really shiny and metallic. Less toyish. Can't wait to get this. Also, I know it's only a small thing but I wish they'd put the EMP gun the other way around on the bat pod. Thought it looked really cool in the movie when it was attached, the light on top.

Yeah, glossy like the paint on my car so i'm fine with it :D

Personally, I didn't even notice the EMP gun attached to the Pod while watching the movie
so i'm fine with however it's attached :lol

Yeah, glossy like the paint on my car so i'm fine with it :D

Personally, I didn't even notice the EMP gun attached to the Pod while watching the movie
so i'm fine with however it's attached :lol

Haha, yeah it's just me being lame. I'm not generally a stickler for accuracy but that's just something that really stood out to me when I first saw the movie, the EMP gun attached with the blue light on top just looked really cool. Right away I was like "I want the new bat pod so I can displaying with the EMP gun" just thought it looked really cool.

I like it! And I'm sure the gun can be clipped in light side up. Someone at Toyhunters wasn't paying close attention!

Also, I know it's only a small thing but I wish they'd put the EMP gun the other way around on the bat pod. Thought it looked really cool in the movie when it was attached, the light on top.

Does anyone know if the gun can me mounted the other way around?

Edit: Opps, I just noticed that in one of the promo shots for the DX12 that it's mounted correctly with the light on top :)

I like it! And I'm sure the gun can be clipped in light side up. Someone at Toyhunters wasn't paying close attention!

Does anyone know if the gun can me mounted the other way around?

Edit: Opps, I just noticed that in one of the promo shots for the DX12 that it's mounted correctly with the light on top :)

Yeah I know it can be, just meant would have been cool if they'd put it that way for the pic. Never mind.

Back