Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus, they have the advantage of have a steady release of Avenger related films that can keep all the characters in mind for purchase.

2012 - Avengers
2013 - Iron Man 3
2013 - Thor 2
2014 - Captain America 2

A New hulk movie will most certainly be make by 2014 too. All these movies could keep Avengers figures in the mix for years.

All these movies could keep Avengers figures in the mix for years.
--

Along with our wallets continually being brutally violated for the next few years.

GOD HELP US . . . if HOT TOYS end up producing 1:6 versions of the X-MEN team from the first film back in 2000 or reboot versions from last Summer.

We're really screwed if HOT TOYS ends up producing 1:6 version of the classic JUSTICE LEAGUE line up from the possible feature film . . . one of these days/years.

Plus, they have the advantage of have a steady release of Avenger related films that can keep all the characters in mind for purchase.

2012 - Avengers
2013 - Iron Man 3
2013 - Thor 2
2014 - Captain America 2

A New hulk movie will most certainly be make by 2014 too. All these movies could keep Avengers figures in the mix for years.

Kind of off topic I really want them to get Spider-Man and X-Men back so you can have the wacky New Avengers team.

Also off topic, is Doc Strange still happening? That could potentially be a pretty awesome movie.

plus Loki....if they make him....

I want Loki so much, I cant understand why when Red Skull has been announced, previewed and put up for pre-order we're still waiting for Loki and USO Captain America. I hope both of those figures come before anyone else from The Avengers film

Hot Toys is going to bleed their collectors dry by releasing the whole team in 1:6?

tumblr_lzb9lwu4sZ1r1mqmto2_500.png

The only real new information here is that we for sure getting a Hulk but there wasn't any doubt that HT would release them all even if there are no actual differences from the last figure and they resculpt everything to call it new and charge a premium. Let's be honest, this is where the FP options are going to come in handy.

Hot Toys is going to bleed their collectors dry by releasing the whole team in 1:6?

How is it bleeding us dry if we are VOLUTARILY giving them our money?:dunno

Insurance companies BLEED us.
Gas Companies are BLEEDING us.

A toy company is producing a product that we can choose to buy or not. You don't have to buy!

How is it bleeding us dry if we are VOLUNTARILY giving them our money?:dunno

Insurance companies BLEED us.
Gas Companies are BLEEDING us.

A toy company is producing a product that we can choose to buy or not. You don't have to buy!

64380_ORIG-cool_story_bro_toy_.jpg

I want Loki so much, I cant understand why when Red Skull has been announced, previewed and put up for pre-order we're still waiting for Loki and USO Captain America. I hope both of those figures come before anyone else from The Avengers film

personally i think it makes sense for hot toys to strike whilst Avengers is at its peak e.g near release of film, i would personally prefer an Avengers version of Loki more so than the one from Thor, and the same with USO cap however cool it looks give me an Avengers one with Evans headsculpt first.

True and I guess it would explain the delays in Jake Sully and the Sucker Punch girls if HT attention has been else where.... I do think though there's a certain buzz to be had in waiting for figures to be revealed though and like I said I'd be perfectly happy that if between now and the end of the year the only figures we get from this line are Nick Fury and two others.

There's also a buzz from actually getting the figures released. :gah:

yeah yeah yeah bla bla bla. whole team my cynical bum. that's to sucker you poor suckers in. expect fury, coulson, random pedestrian from scene 3 and then... tumbleweed. all you poor saps that buy the first 3 waiting for hulk... god bless your good natured trustiness.

Back