how do you glue cloth to an action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmbuzz

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want to add some torn up clothing to my T-600 and I dont know how to glue the cloth into place.. what type of glue do I use..?

I use some Elmer's glue. Water based, non-toxic. You have time to reposition it before it dries. You want to change it later, use water to dissolve the glue. To speed up drying, use a hair dryer.

You already have a T-600? How?

Oh I dont have a Hot Toys T-600 I have

A playmates T-600 its 11.25" tall... just a half inch shorter then gijoe..and for $20 I am having fun with it.. it sits on the shelf with my hot toys BD figure...

The clothes are molded on.. and I figured I could cover the clothes and improve it a little..

Oh, ok. Same advice then. I was surprised that someone had a HT T-600 (and a little jealous). It's cool.

well as far as HT figs go.. I am gonna get marcus.. I got the BD T-800 loose and the clean Endo still in box.. I might get the T-700 I want the T-600 but cant really afford all of those right now.. and to be honest I figure if I got the HT T-600 then I will probably not like my playmates one very much anymore.. so right now I am happy and am saving for marcus... haha..

Back