Ignite 1/6 Ninja!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do? That was quick! I'll snag myself one then. Thanks for the info!

To be specific, I think they have it in stock or might have it very soon. It's not listed as a preorder, nor is it in the Products Available for Preorder section so I assume it's available now. If you want to be sure, contact them on their website or call them.

Got him today, pretty kewl and fun figure. The outfit and weapons are top notch and worth the price alone. The bod sucks and the head, well just look at it, it's a friggin NSYC phag!

DSC_0491.JPG

DSC_0492.JPG

DSC_0493.JPG

The boots have a tan felt type material on the bottom.
DSC_0495.JPG

UGGGGGGGGGGGG :monkey4
DSC_0494.JPG

BUT, the Hot Toys Asian head that we all have stocked up on is PERFECT for the Ninja. I went ahead and got a extra HT body off fleabay to swap out. Then this dude will rule. I cut away his thick hair to make the mask fit better.

DSC_0496.JPG
DSC_0497.JPG

He looks great and thanks for sharing. Yeah the head looks like crap and the body isn't the greatest but there are plenty of replacements out there.

Too bad there's so much Hot Toys stuff coming down the pike, I'd love to order one myself.

Does he also come with some type of wooden board, or is that just packaging?

Im getting one of these ninjas, you can't beat what you get for the price and i'll do a simple boday and head upgrade to make him better.

My good God?!? That headsculpt has got to be one of the worst on record... what the heck were they thinking!

But I have to say, the rest of the Ninja looks super kickass :rock

Great looking costume and weapons! Easily worth the price alone. The head sucks dog balls though, but who wants a dorky white boy ninja anyway? That HT Asian head looks great, and I just happen to have one of those I can use for my own conversion! Thanks for the suggestion. :D

The two other ninja figures, the brown and the white, look like Asian head sculpts (thank gawd!), and come with a different set of weapons, too. Looks like one has a grappling hook and rope, and the other has a pair of "mizugumo", or "water spider" footgear, that were used for traversing flooded rice paddies and the like. It's pretty cool they decided to make those unique and very unusual pieces of ninja gear. :cool:

Where can one order some of these Hot Toys Asian heads? I'm definitely doing that upgrade as well.

Looks great, EVILFACE. :rock

Last edited:
Yea, I think I may have one asain head left over from my ht bodies I can send ya Irish.

the wood sign is just a little cardboard thing the chain was wrapped around.

Wrists are balled like the bbi bodybuilder. I haven't tried to remove them.

Great figure, can't wait to get the brown one.

I am wondering if the DID Samurai heads would fit on the Ignite Ninja body. I don't like the 'shouting' alternate Samurai heads that come with these figures - but if the mouth is covered by the Ninja uniform it could look cool.

NICE:D This is such a great figure for the price.

Anybosy got any ideas about turning these ninjas into from movie ninjas,i can't think of any.

NICE:D This is such a great figure for the price.

Anybosy got any ideas about turning these ninjas into from movie ninjas,i can't think of any.

Depends on what sort of ninja movies you have in mind. These figures look more like traditional ninja from old Japanese movies to me... all except for the first one, anyway. He looks more like a "Hollywood" version, with a caucasian body in the ninja suit. That sort of character might appeal to some people, but it doesn't work for me. I'd prefer to stick to more historical themes with these ninja figures.

The HT body alone improved this figure 10 times over!!!!

Still have some futzing to do and I want to attach the hand covers to the fingers, and modify the trigger finger. But this ninja suit is amazing and intricate just like the real thing. Has all he straps and everything, very very nice.

DSC_0521.JPG

DSC_0522.JPG

DSC_0523.JPG

Guess I'll grab a white ninja as well to go with the rest. This figure is freakin awesome now!!!!

Back