Iron Man Robert Downey Jr. Headsculpt List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that looks awesome! My only suggestions are that the eyes need a little something (not sure what) and the hair's a little too flat, but it looks awesome otherwise. I love the lips and the facial hair.

wow, it's awesome. i'm so ready to order one. does his head fit easily on a hot toys body?

wow, it's awesome. i'm so ready to order one. does his head fit easily on a hot toys body?

I am providing the head sculpt with a "raw" neck. In other words, it has a long solid, flat bottomed neck which can be cut or sanded down to proper length and drilled out for your particular body.

I wanted it to be easily adaptable to any body type.

that sounds like that would be way more difficult for me, but not for the great customizers here. ;)

Another Paint job

I decided to paint one up myself, here he is. BTW, I have a few more to ship on Monday, so everyone should have the new heads sometime this next week.

RDJpainted1.jpg

RDJpainted2.jpg

RDJpainted3.jpg

that looks great!!

Thanks! I'm a better sculptor than painter, though...

I think I got everyone's new heads sent out (I have to go check my list once again to make sure I didn't miss anyone) and they should be arriving over the next couple of days.

I hope everyone enjoys!

Check back in a few days if you are interested in the next few heads. Edward Norton/Bruce Banner, Michael C. Hall/Dexter, Sly Stallone/Rambo, Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Conrad Veidt/ The Man Who Laughs, Harrison Ford/Indiana Jones are all on my short list of heads I want to sculpt. Please feel free to chime in her or PM me with thoughts.

Sounds like several I'll be watching out for.

Got my new Stark today -- much more in tune with my other figures. You're a prince to have done that; THANK YOU. Now I've got to get cracking on this Einstein of yours that's sitting in a small chair, throwing this beatific gaze at me...

Got the new smaller ones today Chris! ASTOUNDING! You really nailed him buddy!
Hope I can get to him soon! I so want to paint a Stark!!!
:rock

Back