It takes just one minute...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessasita

Darth Critter's Mommy
Reaction score
Something cool that Xerox is doing.

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com
you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!

This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them...

Happy Holidays to everyone :)

Thanks for the heads up...it is indeed very cool of Xerox doing this. I winded up sending one to support our troops overseas.

Last edited:
Very cool Ness. Everyone should do this, it takes less than a minute and could mean a lot to soldier.

King Darkness said:
Very cool Ness. Everyone should do this, it takes less than a minute and could mean a lot to soldier.

Exactly the reason why I posted this. It takes nothing to make someone really happy and don't forget that they risk their lives every day to defend our country.

i appreciate how many of you guys are responding to this. as a former soldier and someone who was in iraq for a while i can't begin to tell you how much it means to be over there and get a letter/card/gift from a person you've never met thanking you for serving their country.

I sent one the first day Ness posted it, but I forgot to post a reply... not that I needed to or anything, I know what it must be like to be away from home during the holidays and my heart goes out to everyone serving their country away from home at this time of year!

Back