James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We knew it was coming based on that video from Comic-con. Might not be a popular "version of cap", but it was the ONLY version of cap for over a year. Depending on how he looks....i might pick him up.

Brubaker (Captain America writer) did a great job with Steve Rodgers' death and Bucky taking over as the new Cap. He has had probably one the better recent runs on any comic book as almost each book is good to great. I still greatly enjoy Bucky as Cap. That being said, I would have a hard time justifying paying for another version of Cap in my collection, especially since I think that eventually Bucky will give up Cap and Rodgers will take it over again (in time for movie release?).

Looks good so far but I doubt it will be able to top the 1st Cap PF they released

Personally I think it will be an awesome companion piece with the two versions of the Ex. Captain America PFs and the Red Skull. A lot of history between those characters.

I'm anxious to see the product preview next week, so far it looks pretty good and will be a good companion piece to Red Skull, I don't have the Cap PF, so if this looks good, I just might pick it up.

probably maskless variant

would be nice to have him in the winter soldier outfit, but doubt that would happen.

If I had money and space I would get this. I think he would look great next to Steve Rogers. If they do Bucky post Cap version (whatever that ends up being) I'll probably buy it.

Back