Leia Boushh!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pordey that has to be one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen. And I have had to look inside a 102 year old body...

Looks like a dead-on sculpt to me. Kudos there.

Costume is very close. Agreed that the legs are a tad longish, or just thin, but look about right otherwise. Colors are rich and about right. Great helmet.

All around, VERY nice!

Am I seeing a major 12" ROTJ theme here? Most recent ones seem from there. Is Lando soon? General or Jabba's court? Which ROTJ Han? We shall see...
But this is a great one for sure. Best Leia ever likenesswise, IMHO.

She looks absolutely perfect! Not a single thing wrong with her. And that sculpt couldn't be any better. Clothes are unbelievably realistic.
I think I'm going to have to buy two. :D

:chew :chew :chew

Figuremaster Les said:
Looks like a dead-on sculpt to me. Kudos there.

Costume is very close. Agreed that the legs are a tad longish, or just thin, but look about right otherwise. Colors are rich and about right. Great helmet.

All around, VERY nice!

Am I seeing a major 12" ROTJ theme here? Most recent ones seem from there. Is Lando soon? General or Jabba's court? Which ROTJ Han? We shall see...
But this is a great one for sure. Best Leia ever likenesswise, IMHO.

Yep, I'm very happy that we are getting tons of OT treatment here, but a Skiff guard Lando? No please! I just had to give up on a Hoth Leia, that is already hard enough. It'll take a Bespin (or General) Lando to compensate that! Please SSC! It'll probably take ages before we get a Hoth/Bespin Leia... But I agree, the Boushh Leia is fine, really nice! Awesome likeness, even better than the PF I think.

JustinLuck said:
I was hoping she would have rooted hair, but I guess this is okay.

Screw that! The HSBLOW version had rooted hair. Soo looking forward to this one. One of my favoritwe designs.

Rooted hair figures always end up looking like trolls after a while... I am glad the hair is sculpted. sculpted. sculp-ted!

Khev said:
Note the lack of a thermal detonator. Can you say..."exclusive?"
Noooo. That's way too important to be an exclusve. Exclusive wookie chains?

The exclusive is Han is Carbonite, and it completes the whole Scum and Villainy Diorama.

Back