Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Me in high School in 1993 , I was 16...LMAO

sec5.jpg

holy ****! look at the hair!! you look like tommy the green/white ranger from power rangers. I was 3 at that time!

Well. I'm about five foot eight with black hair, dark brown eyes and a smile that lights up a room. My favorite color is blue and my favorite thing to do is crush my enemies see them driven before me and hear the lamentation of the women!

As The Phantom in Yeston & Kopit's Phantom at Westchester Broadway Theatre. I understudied Robert Cuccioli in the role. Normally, I played The Count.

They took a mold of my head to make the mask. It fit so perfectly!

P1060242.jpg

you can kind of see a 3-D effect of my head in this pic!
P1060253.jpg

Phantomunderstudy2.jpg

Robert designed the make-up, and I recreated it using pictures of him.
PhantomUnderstudyMake-up.jpg

COOL pics guys! I love those Phantom shots Mike! I know a guy that would give a nut to be in your shoes! He loves all that Phantom stuff! Great images and makeup!
Good luck with all that too!

Cool pics Dunedain.

Some of my past....
Felt like there needed to be some shots of me in some other mode than in my frikkin' room, painting...

Bearded and having fun with a cast member of the theatre company I worked for in Hannibal Missouri in 1999...
0001.jpg

Me on the mighty Mississippi...(THAT was a fun time! Mark Twainin' it up!)
0003.jpg

College days, Savannah College of Art & Design, some time ago....
Fighting over Tina with a good buddy....
0004.jpg

With my roomie Karen (and her dog Allie), when I lived in Jacksonville, Florida and worked at the Zoo there....
0006.jpg

Just some other images to see that I did actually interact with people....at one time. :D

Back