List of BAD Ebay Sellers and/or Buyers....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^ Wow. Tell them good luck with reporting you. You made ONE OFFER???? Big deal. And if they don't like offers like that, then they have no business putting a "best offer" option on their auction. I've put pieces on Ebay and received offers that were 1/4 or less than my BIN price. I decline the offer and leave it at that. It doesn't bother me if they offer a mere dollar. I actually get pleasure out of clicking the "Decline Offer" button. :lol

Thanks for the heads up. I've never heard of them or dealt with them, but I don't really care to now.

^^^^ Wow. Tell them good luck with reporting you. You made ONE OFFER???? Big deal. And if they don't like offers like that, then they have no business putting a "best offer" option on their auction. I've put pieces on Ebay and received offers that were 1/4 or less than my BIN price. I decline the offer and leave it at that. It doesn't bother me if they offer a mere dollar. I actually get pleasure out of clicking the "Decline Offer" button. :lol

Thanks for the heads up. I've never heard of them or dealt with them, but I don't really care to now.

Exactly, if you don't like it don't need to cry about it. It is just business.

I have to throw a rant out here about ebay member: reptilespawn

Which I think is the ebay store for Hollywood Cinema Collectibles.

Anyway, they had a buy it now on one of the SSC Babysitter (black haired version). The buy it now price is $125 with a best offer. So I decided to toss the offer of $50 out there assuming they would either, decline, counter offer or accept. Either one of these was of course fine with me. Yes, $50 might be a low ball offer but I would assume like most I deal with they would count-offer.

So I get a decline offer, ok that is fine they don't want to counter off that is there business. I ignore it UNTIL I get a message from them saying:

"You have been blocked and reported. Good luck with your account."

I am shocked so I respond back asking why. I receive this response:

"You have continued to throw insanely low offers on my auctions after being asked to give reasonable or realistic offers. You have clearly ignored my requests. I feel that you are just playing games with my eBay store and putting a stop to it is what I have done."

Whoa, so I am quite shocked on this. This is what I sent:

"First off, you never once asked ME personally to give a reasonable offer. This is the first communication I have received from you. Secondly, I only see one time I put an offer out to you on an item. If you don't like the offer then don't put a best offer or have an auto decline.

Blocking or "reporting" me really shows your maturity. I gave you an offer on an item for what I thought it was worth, not your ebay gouging prices. You don't see me throwing a hissy fit like a 2 year old because you declined my offer."

I looked at my offers and I only sent ONE to him and even if I DID send multiple offers to him in the past I never ONCE got communication from him indicating he thought me low balling him was unfair to him and I should send in reasonable offers.

So after that message I get this response:

"Go away. "

So seriously, this is how this guy deals?

Anyway just had to rant and I am not hiding anything. You can disagree with me that I was being unfair but whatever. Definitely won't be buying from this guy ever.

Yeah ive had the same response from this guy when i made some offers to him for stuff to the point where he came back and starts insulting me over my 'lack of knowledge ' about figures and my offers were' insulting to him' etc. By treating people like this he's only hurting himself. The idea behind making bids for items is that you put in your own bid and the seller accepts or declines. Apparently he doesn't understand this process and felt the need to add his own commentary about how great he is and then started to insult me over my offers.

I mean if he doesn't like bids being placed on his items why place them up for bidding. Naturally one can assume you will get low offers.

Last edited:
Yeah ive had the same response from this guy when i made some offers to him for stuff to the point where he comes back and starts insulting me over my 'lack of knowledge ' about figures etc. He's basically just ignorant and i'd advise people to just ignore him. By treating people like this he's only hurting himself. The idea behind making bids for items is that you put in your own bid and the seller accepts or declines. Apparently he doesn't understand this process and feels the need to add his own commentary about how great he is and then starts insulting over offers. He's just a tool.

Good. I am glad I am not the only one who has experienced this. Thank you for sharing.

I mean if he doesn't like bids being placed on his items why does he put them up for bidding. Naturally one can assume you will get low offers. He's just a tool. I think he gets off on insulting people.

Exactly if you cannot take the good with the bad, why put the best offer option on there.

I have to throw a rant out here about ebay member: reptilespawn

Which I think is the ebay store for Hollywood Cinema Collectibles.

Anyway, they had a buy it now on one of the SSC Babysitter (black haired version). The buy it now price is $125 with a best offer. So I decided to toss the offer of $50 out there assuming they would either, decline, counter offer or accept. Either one of these was of course fine with me. Yes, $50 might be a low ball offer but I would assume like most I deal with they would count-offer.

So I get a decline offer, ok that is fine they don't want to counter off that is there business. I ignore it UNTIL I get a message from them saying:

"You have been blocked and reported. Good luck with your account."

I am shocked so I respond back asking why. I receive this response:

"You have continued to throw insanely low offers on my auctions after being asked to give reasonable or realistic offers. You have clearly ignored my requests. I feel that you are just playing games with my eBay store and putting a stop to it is what I have done."

Whoa, so I am quite shocked on this. This is what I sent:

"First off, you never once asked ME personally to give a reasonable offer. This is the first communication I have received from you. Secondly, I only see one time I put an offer out to you on an item. If you don't like the offer then don't put a best offer or have an auto decline.

Blocking or "reporting" me really shows your maturity. I gave you an offer on an item for what I thought it was worth, not your ebay gouging prices. You don't see me throwing a hissy fit like a 2 year old because you declined my offer."

I looked at my offers and I only sent ONE to him and even if I DID send multiple offers to him in the past I never ONCE got communication from him indicating he thought me low balling him was unfair to him and I should send in reasonable offers.

So after that message I get this response:

"Go away. "

So seriously, this is how this guy deals?

Anyway just had to rant and I am not hiding anything. You can disagree with me that I was being unfair but whatever. Definitely won't be buying from this guy ever.

Thanks for the update. Getting ready to submit an insanely low ball offer now.

reptilespawn, here I come.

HT P2 BD listed for $599.99. Hope I score it for $100. :lol:lol:lol

I dunno i wouldn't go bugging the guy or anything i think thats wrong and against the rules tbh. Just giving my direct experience of what the reaction from him was.

Last edited:
I'd ecstatic if he accepted my offer, and I would be required to fulfill my end of the deal. I've gotten low ball offers before, and I usually reply with $0.01 under my asking price. I find it funny. This guy just has a bad attitude.

"report your low ball offer to Ebay." piss on him.

Here is another one I wouldn't buy from again: jaakub

Guy doesn't understand the different between a shipping box and an art box. I knew I shouldn't have bought from him in the first place with a 95% positive feedback but I took a chance.

codheadsuz

I made an offer through ebay for a Chopper and Scar Hot Toys Predator lot that codheadsuz was selling on ebay, the seller accepted and i made payment through paypal for £415 including shipping in the UK. He replied to me once payment was recieved and said it was shipped on the 7th of September, he said it should be with me by the 10th which was a Friday.

Nothing arrived and i decided to wait a couple more days after the weekend so contacted him on the 14th and said that i hadnt recieved anything and did he have tracking information on the package...i waited and didnt get a response, was slightly irked by this and decided i would wait a day for a reply and try to email again did that and still nothing.

Ended up filing a paypal claim and finally got my money back after Paypal rulled in my favour since he didnt respond to the claim or any emails.

This guy is still buying/selling on ebay but i think he has a few different accounts on ebay as there is 4-5 other usernames in the same area with similar usernames.

I would never buy from eBay member rockyelkhunter again. He completely lied about his listing, called me a liar, and went behind my back to try to get eBay to side with him. Buyer beware!!!

I rarely, if ever, sell with with "best offer" options as I would almost always receive these waste of time low ball offers. In my experience, dealing with buyers who scrounge for every dime can quickly turn into a nightmare experience. No thanks. Bargain bin to the left, thank you very much.

I post items with a BIN price with free shipping. No fuss no muss.

Here is another one I wouldn't buy from again: jaakub

Guy doesn't understand the different between a shipping box and an art box. I knew I shouldn't have bought from him in the first place with a 95% positive feedback but I took a chance.

:lol

I've had that happen to me before. (Luckily, it was before I bought the item.) I've emailed sellers before with the SAME question twice about shippers, just reworded. And received two different answers. Some people really struggle with the concept of a shipper vs. art box. I don't why. They just do.

Buyer: 27272776

Just got the "You didn't send everything give me a partial refund" message when i know damn well what I sent and it took him four days to decide that I didn't send everything.

Buyer: kjwong88

Claimed item was broken and demanded partial refund but refused to return or provide proof. Actually left me a neg that Ebay removed (couldn't believe that!).

Block 'em before they get you! :wave

Back