LOST Juliet Burke Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering. Have any of these been shipped out yet? :)
I am supposed to get a box for her shortly as well.

I promise I will let you know when I get the boxes in the mail, AA. I have only seen them in video at the moment.

Glad to announce that Juliet is in hand! I’ve got just under 30 available to ship with more on the way.

The ever talented gdb is still on board to provide his painting talents at a discounted price of $55!

If you are still interested, please send payment via paypal to [email protected]. In the note just include your name and address and if you would like me to send to you directly or to gdb for painting.

Prices are as follows:

Shipping to US: 35.00$ + 7.00$
Worldwide: 35.00$ + 9.00$

Just FYI: I will only be able to ship on Saturday after receiving payment. I’m also hoping to consolidate heads going to gdb.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for my sister – she’s had a bit of a setback, but she’s still going strong.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

This is awesome! I just sent payment via Paypal. Can you send mine to Brent for painting?
Thanks! --Rande

Glad to announce that Juliet is in hand! I’ve got just under 30 available to ship with more on the way.

The ever talented gdb is still on board to provide his painting talents at a discounted price of $55!

If you are still interested, please send payment via paypal to [email protected]. In the note just include your name and address and if you would like me to send to you directly or to gdb for painting.

Prices are as follows:

Just FYI: I will only be able to ship on Saturday after receiving payment. I’m also hoping to consolidate heads going to gdb.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for my sister – she’s had a bit of a setback, but she’s still going strong.

Hi everyone! Yup, I'm doing a $10 off special on painting this head. Have her sent my way before the end of Feb. and the cost to paint and attach the pony tail, etc. is only $55 including shipping ($2 extra to ship international).

A lot of people know me here but anyone not familiar with my work can check out my show off thread (LINK) or my details thread (LINK) or check out some samples of my work below! :)

65d81ade.jpg

153dfaed.jpg
ad85da4f.jpg

0a5cb412.jpg

6f8a1ba4.jpg

Prices are as follows:

Got my batch of heads! So everyone who had their head sent my way, they are in my hands and I should be able to start in on them this week! :)

Back