MaulFan's Collectibles Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed all of these too.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

Do you have a picture of your entire collection?

Unfortunately, at the moment that's impossible/pointless. I'm still living at home for the moment, so a lot of my collection is boxed up or in bins. I'll update my thread for what is on display at the moment.

Also, with the work I do with my 1/6 figures, i don't like to have them all set up on display right now anyway, for display pieces I put thought and effort into poses and setups, I don't want to do that and then have an idea for a creative piece come to my mind and undo the work taking it down for photos or whatever. So right now, having things just in bins ready for photographing and such whenever I want is more practical, then when I get a place of my own and start a family and things and do less "work" with my collection, I'll put my effort into badass displays.

Sean! This is your true calling, does Sideshow not need someone like you? This (IMO) is what you should be doing for a living! I love this thread. :banana

Back