MaulFan's Collectibles Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks as always for the support.

36.jpg

37.jpg

Dude, you raise the value of EVERY collectible by your pics. INSANE pics bro!!!

theres been waaaaaaay too many times when I decided not to get something then saw one of Seans photos and completely changed my mind. :lol:lol
The day you stop taking photos is the day I become a much wealthier man !. :rotfl

Thanks, I'm having a lot of fun with this "project". TDK is full of great quotable lines, and I'm having a blast taking the dialogue and finding a way to capture and image to represent it, sometimes very literal, sometimes more abstract.

I'll be doing them with Bank Robber Joker this week and look forward to making some with Two-Face.

awesome shots as always. :rock
Although you should change you sig to say " Maulfan and the amazing photos of amazing collectibles. " :rock

A poster marketing campaign based on dialogue from the end of TDK.

poster3.jpg

poster4.jpg

poster5.jpg

poster6.jpg

your best work yet sean !!
GOD DAM !! I love those pics man.
I hope you dont mind They have become my pc and PS3 wallpapers.
:lol :lol :lol :lol

and dont worrie when people ask me who did it, I wont say it was me.

kick ass job bro!!

wow !! just notice did you use the base from SPIDERMAN 3 DIO ?

wow !! just notice did you use the base from SPIDERMAN 3 DIO ?

Yup, been a long time coming, ever since I started getting Batman figures, I kept thinking of that dio and how it'd look cool to have Batman standing on it or something to that effect. It's a cool base, it looks like real brick and stone scaled down, SSC really does a good job replicating some materials with polystone.

Back