Max Payne Cheungkinmen (Clothing set photos PG1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Max Payne sculpt by Cheungkinmen

Just a very small update...

I have finished my sculpting of the Kong whiskey bottle (after watching that intro about 200 times). It will be cast in a dark brown clear resin and come with a mini glass too. The same one he shatters in his hand during a cut scene. If you guys have any interest in seeing the WIPs I can post pictures.

If the project takes off and we are feeling ballsy enough in the future maybe we can get a custom print fabric of the shirt? It may cost a bit of $ though.

Doing some research for the accessories I notice his pot belly is not as pronounced as I originally though
Max-Payne-3-002.jpg

I would have to agree that padding up a HT body would be the best bet I think.

The picture you posted is the exact look I will be going for. I've found the shoulder holster and pants I want. Just need to find a tank top and shoes.

Side note - I can't seem to find any HT TT-19 muscle bodies anywhere but eBay. Any other suggestions?

Def want to see some pics AZ!

We need 4 more people to make the Gringo sculpt happen. Mr E and Astro could make a total of 8........

I'll ask around, try and find more people who might be interested

Thats a good idea, I'll post it over in the thread tomorrow. Im sure we can get 2 more on for this. I'll also have my pictures up tomorrow of the bottle and glass.

I found a great holster once so I'll have to see if I can dig that up for you guys too.

Thats a good idea, I'll post it over in the thread tomorrow. Im sure we can get 2 more on for this. I'll also have my pictures up tomorrow of the bottle and glass.

I found a great holster once so I'll have to see if I can dig that up for you guys too.

Good lookin out A_Z! I'm excited to see the HS

Can we put something in the pill bottle that rattles??

If nessacery I would buy two gringo sculpts to get this off the ground:blissy

Last edited:

Like I said, I'm down for both sculpts, even though only one is being produced at this point.

I was in all honesty going to try and have the pill bottle open and close with pills in it.

Is anyone here good with photoshop or another program? I could use a bit of help making the labels.

I would also put myself down for 2 if thats what it takes haha.

Back