Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In more exciting news, one of the usual leakers on Instagram recently confirmed the rumoured Batman Forever Batmobile is coming soon from McFarlane. Hopefully not too long after the Forever wave of figures 🤞🏻

The botched canopy on the Batmobile is too egregious for me to excuse. It looks like a character from Pixar's "Cars".

uggh that freaking canopy.....

Ramen Toys made a set to fix the Mcfarlane Canopy, added machine guns and gas caps. $20 + shipping

https://ramentoy.com/products/item-1989cag-pre-order?variant=48134625820903

422952131_801935241949192_4889810823267998346_n.jpg

422679493_801886385287411_1542654974283429711_n.jpg

I love the '89 Batmobile. It's my favorite car of all time. I had to leave my Hot Toys version in Japan two years ago. I've always wanted a 1/12 version, but nobody ever made one.

Til McFarlane did last year. But I refused to buy it. That hideous misshapen bulbous off-color canopy is such an eyesore it ruined the whole thing for me. I couldn't get past it.

Then late last year I saw that Ramen Toys was doing a beautiful replacement canopy, and it wasn't terribly priced either. So I put in an order. THEN I got the amazon Batmobile and figure, cause I wasn't gonna get it til I secured a proper canopy first.

The Ramen Toys "CAG set" arrived a few days ago and it's freaking perfect. It turns the McF Batmobile into a decent model. Not perfect, but a thousand times better. I also did like many others and ripped the head off the Keaton figure and replaced it with a Mezco head.

IMG_0281.jpg

Scales well with the Mezco figure, but no way am I gonna risk breaking that damn thing by trying to get it to sit.

IMG_0277.jpg

With a Mezco head on the McF body, I feel like I have a good "stunt double" figure that I don't mind messing around with.

IMG_0278.jpg

Fits nicely inside...too bad his hands can't hold the wheel.

IMG_0279.jpg

Window is tinted, so I shined a light in to show Batman driving.

IMG_0283.jpg

It looks SOOOOO much ****ing better now. McFarlane has no excuse for that ugly ass canopy. I'll never understand some of the baffling decisions toy companies make. A guy in Singapore was able to make a perfect piece to complete this thing....why couldn't it have been "right" in the first place??

Back