Medicom Batman Begins Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean about the bicep armor. If I ever get the Medi, I will be stuffing the undersuit to make it about the same thickness as the bicep armor. What bothers you about the knee pads though?

Looks like the HT ones are more accurate.

BATCOMPARISON.jpg

BatmanBeginsBatSuit.jpg
]

But now when I see them, not too sure. :dunno

Hmm, both the HT and the Medicom knee pads look inaccurate. That being said, I think the HT ones look nicer. But it's a small nitpick I guess. I still think the Medicom suit is better in a lot of ways though.

Mmh... Ed I would sell you my OC Costume... I believe with all the stuff you need to add to the Medi, you would end almost at the same cost and the Medi suit would still look a little strange because it is just too small for a HT body...

@BB&WSF
that belt looks familiar =)

:1-1:

Love those boots.

What exactly am I looking at there? It looks like parts from HT, Medi, and Takara.

Yup, remember I was trying to put him together Mag. He has the HT suit+body and hands, Takara gauntlets, and Medi TDK boots and belt. Further will be adding the lforigno cape once the CREG Customs' cowl is out.

About the boots, did some quick comparisons with the HT ones. They surely are/look better:

IMG_2890-1.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

Left: Medi Right: HT

IMG_2906-1.jpg

Medi boots are 2304273984239 times better than the HT ones :lecture

I can't stand the HT boots, but never found parted out medi's to replace my Begins Bats' boots :(

You would sell me your OC costume?

Sure. I have a complete set of the OC I am looking to get rid of. Further I have a suit only (even without body), that might be more interesting for you with a low budget. I orginally wanted to use it for a BB cabinet but I am leaning towards a Medicom BB for that display so I dont need it. I have spend 150 for it. Take it, add the Medi boots you already have, buy gauntlets from CREG and wait for his head and you will have the ultimate Bats. I am throwing in the socks I did promise you way back. :duff

I guess I am the only one that thinks the Medi boots are too narrow?

King, if you have the entire figure I might be interested. I just don't want to mess with a suit if it had no body underneath. I'm afraid I would tear the suit or something. Thanks for the offer bud! :1-1:

Back