Medicom Movie Spiderman 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. He looks alright, but the comic ones beat him to a pulp. I just hope we an improved version soon, and then a Black Movie one based off the improved version.:D

sorry to bump but im considering on getting the comic version but i hate the black nets, they make it look tacky. have any of you cut them off? :monkey3

sunohc said:
sorry to bump but im considering on getting the comic version but i hate the black nets, they make it look tacky. have any of you cut them off? :monkey3
They don't look all that bad. But I suppose you could cut them off but they're sown into the seam of the suit.
Here are my Spideys, I had Comic Spider-Man opened but boxed up for storage, Movie Spider-Man is MISB and I'm thinking of selling him:
picture632qw0.jpg

picture634rq1.jpg

picture637ut3.jpg

picture639mh4.jpg

Jedi_Knight Rob said:
Same here. He looks alright, but the comic ones beat him to a pulp. I just hope we an improved version soon, and then a Black Movie one based off the improved version.:D

Same here... I really want either... And I like the black suit Spidey. :monkey3

sunohc said:

Really? I mean to each their own but I prefer nets, they're classic to me not tacky. But whatever, not attacking just bumping in too.

sunohc said:
well i got most of my spiderman frenzy off of the latest movies of spiderman so they look out ofplace to me :lol

Gotcha. When I got into comics he didn't have them anymore either,but the classic look really gets me. Just the thought of "Hey, no cape, but give him web-arm-pits" makes me marvel at the thought process of a lot of early designs for comic characters.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Gotcha. When I got into comics he didn't have them anymore either,but the classic look really gets me. Just the thought of "Hey, no cape, but give him web-arm-pits" makes me marvel at the thought process of a lot of early designs for comic characters.
hahha web arm pits.
I think i might just get this spidey.
Do they still sell him at online stores?
the wolive is pretty hard to find for cheap nowadays as well

The Comic Spidey is great figure, I've just never been a fan of McFarlane's take on him. I was always more a Romita Sr or Mark Bagley kinda guy. From what I've seen this figure though is impressive as hell. I'm hoping that SM3 will give us a newer improved Spidey with corrected head, that one I'll be all over. I fully expect that the Symbiote version though will follow suit of the Comic versions and be a mailaway.

Does anyone here think that this movie version will be atlittle easier(And cheaper) to get now that we're getting a new one? I don't know why, but I'm still very interested in aquiring this piece...

Jedi_Knight Rob said:
Does anyone here think that this movie version will be atlittle easier(And cheaper) to get now that we're getting a new one? I don't know why, but I'm still very interested in aquiring this piece...
I think so.
I checked Ebay and there are two up right now for around $300 (one has bids up to $200 and is ending in 1 day, 8 hours).
The first release and the Spider-Man 3 releases are different enough that some people would want both.
If you're interested, I'm selling mine.
PM me an offer.

Jedi_Knight Rob said:
nope i dont think it will. It's already been quite scarce on the secondary market for quite some time now.

If anything, I think it will make it even harder to find and more expensive, due to the fact that people who missed out on it and end up buying the SM3 figures may want to be a competist in the line and then pay a premium price for the SM2 figure.

screamingmetal said:
I think so.
I checked Ebay and there are two up right now for around $300 (one has bids up to $200 and is ending in 1 day, 8 hours).
The first release and the Spider-Man 3 releases are different enough that some people would want both.
If you're interested, I'm selling mine.
PM me an offer.

Sell it fast SM before the value crashes.

Just from the pics on SS's site, the new Medi Spidey looks 10 X's better. It appears Medicom got the head sculpt right this time.

Back