More TERMINATOR stuff Please.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bring on the AHNULD 1/4 announcments already!

I wouldn't want his hand like that, but I'd want a similar pose.

Not terminator related, but we have to..I repeat HAVE TO have Dutch to go with our predator. You listening, SS? :D

Few things I took from the chat-

1. Won't be seeing Dutch.

2. 1/4 Alien warrior at SDCC or sometime next year.

3. New buffy figure.

4. I believe a terminator 12'' license annoucement(T2 to be more specific).

5. I'm guessing a Rain of fire license.

6. I think he said that the Predator maquette is still on schedule. :banana

Ahhhhh my worst Nightmare, i was hoping they wont release any platic version, and theY have of the T-800 and the T-1000. I hate those plastic doll type Action G.I JONES figures, i was hoping they would be resin / polystone but there not, agggggghhhhhhh, ill be giving those two a miss.

Terminator 101 said:
Ahhhhh my worst Nightmare, i was hoping they wont release any platic version, and theY have of the T-800 and the T-1000. I hate those plastic doll type Action G.I JONES figures, i was hoping they would be resin / polystone but there not, agggggghhhhhhh, ill be giving those two a miss.

:cuss You hate platic "DOLL" types...:banghead :cuss how dare you say such things..:moon ....I will pray for you:angelsmil .....You do not know the error of your ways................

:D :D :D :D :D :

Terminator 101 said:

Action Figures rule. Especialy Sideshow 1/6th Action Figures. There are several statues for Terminator out there, but very little quality, affordable 1/6th scale figures.

I hope they can get the lisence for the first Terminator movie.

Back