MORT!!! MORT!!! MORT!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bring it on!!!

I just hope it's in scale with these guys:

main.php

page-9732.jpg

I will take Mort in *any* format. Though, if it's plush, I will have to buy four. 1 for display, 1 for my wife to sleep with, 1 for my son to sleep with, and 1 for me to sleep with. :rock

As much as I think a Mort would be great. I just do not see them doing it for SDCC. I would think Spooktacular would be a better time to roll out a Mort figure. :mummy

As much as I think a Mort would be great. I just do not see them doing it for SDCC. I would think Spooktacular would be a better time to roll out a Mort figure. :mummy

He's in the SDCC silhouette! If Sideshow doesn't release a Mort, they'll have some splain'in to do!

He's in the SDCC silhouette! If Sideshow doesn't release a Mort, they'll have some splain'in to do!

That could just as easy be a Hunch back of Notre Dame or something. It could be a PF scaled down. I just do not see them doing a Mort at SDCC. I have been wrong before though....once. :rotfl :duh

Back