Music Legends requests

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freddie Mercury... THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

I hope the lackluster performance of the "Highlander" line doesn't stop Sideshow from considering him. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I hope Sideshow shows a little more originality in their next offering than KISS. If the follow-up to them is an Elvis of any kind, this line will be DOA. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Protozaius said:
Freddie Mercury... THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

I hope the lackluster performance of the "Highlander" line doesn't stop Sideshow from considering him. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I hope Sideshow shows a little more originality in their next offering than KISS. If the follow-up to them is an Elvis of any kind, this line will be DOA. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

:rotfl:rotfl...I dont think SS would judge one of the worlds greatest frontmen, but the lacklusterperformance of the Highlander line....I love "A Kind of Magic" and I would LOVE Queen and would be all over a Freddie Mercury PF..

I say Ziggy Stardust and Björk, even though she would not be considered legendary, but she will be called that some day in the future.

If I could only have one, it would be Mr. Johnny Cash (but he has to have his guitar!!!)

Okay, so maybe KISS aren't "music legends" as such. But they lend themselves to action figures more than most other artists.

KISS actually broke all sorts of records, including attendance records over the Beatles. So I count them as legends, at least on the side of the live show. They took it somewhere else. I'm a KISS fan, not in the army, and I am very aware that they were more of a live group than a studio group (another record, not many top radio hits, but billions of concert tickets sold.) I mean we wouldn't have sooooo many bands without KISS, which totally launches them into Legendary status, regardless of your personal taste in music.

Back