NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
huh what am I wrong about? Spurs proved all season you have no idea what your talking about. You them losing all season and the lakers going all the way

What are you wrong about?

Your team...:lol

No more needs to be said. Doesn't matter what they did in the reg season, and I never had the Lakers winning as much as you were boast about the flopping Spurs. I'm sure that they'll have another masterful regular season only to flop again in the playoffs. I'll say that the Spurs had me believing for a few weeks, but only to be proving that I was right about them all season long.

"They are who I thought they were..."

Poseurs!!!:wink1:

Glad to say they'll never when another title in my life time...:yess: While sure you know that the Lakers will get another one before the sun sets on our days...;)

:wave...Timmy!

It was boooooring while it lasted...:lol

Tim+Duncan+San+Antonio+Spurs+v+Oklahoma+City+yMf93gTNnRpl.jpg

Just glad that we don't have to endure it any longer...:yess:

Pure hater for no reason, the difference between you and I is I have respect for Kobe Bryant, the disrespect you show for a class act like Duncan is only a reflection of yourself really.

^^^ Wake Jr.

Now we're getting personal...:lol

Never said anything disrespectful about Timmy other than boooring!

I'm not going to get personal because that only shows your inability to take as much, as you were dishing out when they were winning.

If you find Duncan boring you aren't a true basketball fan, just watch the Dunk contest, probably more your thing. The Spurs lost 4 days ago, get over it. The Lakers couldn't even win more then one game against OKC, yeah the Spurs lost 4 straight but a lot of those games were very close and the last one had some very questionable calls. (Manu getting an offense foul when he kicks it out to Lenoard for a 3 pointer)

More slight digs about my basketball aptitude...:(

I just know what I've been watching for 16 or 17 years of his career. One of the best of his time boringness players in NBA history. That's as much praise that I'll ever bestow upon him.

https://www.bloguin.com/crossoverch...store-sells-thunder-heat-finals-t-shirts.html

if this doesn't prove the NBA wants a Heat/thunder finals what does? I bet these were made up even before the Spurs series was over, not to mention the celtics/heat again that hasn't even happened yet.

oh please dude, you get more pathetic by the day. there's no conspiracy theory here. Your spurs freakin lost, they got swept, and they choked. end of story.

How's that 20+ win streak taste after 4 losses straight to kick you out of contention? :lol

2 of our 4 losses to okc we choked up right to them in the final minute. lakers played them just as well as the spurs. they just ran usboth over with their youth speed and talent. if you dont like okc you wont like basketball for the next 5 years.

now we have to figure oput how to keep up with them. they for real.

oh please dude, you get more pathetic by the day. there's no conspiracy theory here. Your spurs freakin lost, they got swept, and they choked. end of story.

How's that 20+ win streak taste after 4 losses straight to kick you out of contention? :lol

They got swept? really? Because I thought they won two games, didn't know 4-2 is a sweep. Either way The Spurs did better then all your teams in the regular season and playoff's so whatever. At least bodie respects the Spurs and Duncan and knows enough about basketball to know playing fundamentally isn't boring but a lost art.

Laker fans are a funny crowd.

First, I wouldn't be so proud of your Lakers, do you want to compare payrolls and talent? And do you really want to compare spectacular regular seasons to playoff failure ratios? That's when the Lakers lazy asses decides to play...

Every year the Spurs have been picked to be irrelevant and every year they play FAR BETTER than what people think. So yeah, we may choke in the playoffs, but it's better than being the apple of the NBA's eye, having the most talent and the most money thrown their way, only to equally fold in spectacular fashion in the playoffs.

And you can claim the Lakers will win in your lifetime again but I'm not so sure. Your team is actually older than the Spurs. Unless you dupe another retarded team into another superstar-for-scrub trade, you guys are stuck with 2 lazy oafs and a 40%-FG-a-night chucker malcontent because we both know you guys can't draft or scout talent for sh** unlike the Spurs who actually have halfway decent scouts and management. Spurs lose on a budget. Lakers lose by having endless money thrown their way and access to endless talent. Please try and convince me which is more pathetic?

So go ahead and boast how much better the Lakers are. Id rather be in the overachiever camp than the underachiever camp any day of the week :rotfl:lol

The Spurs are one of the most respectable teams in all pro american sports. Since Duncan entered the NBA they have the best Winning % counting NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL, on top of that he has 4 rings, would I of liked 5? yes, but honestly he has NOTHING left to prove.

The Spurs are one of the most respectable teams in all pro american sports. Since Duncan entered the NBA they have the best Winning % counting NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL, on top of that he has 4 rings, would I of liked 5? yes, but honestly he has NOTHING left to prove.

All true. I respect what popavich has done there. I'm curious as to how they will rebuild in a few years or will the spurs best years be bygone the way my dolphins have been post Shula/Marino.

First, I wouldn't be so proud of your Lakers, do you want to compare payrolls and talent? And do you really want to compare spectacular regular seasons to playoff failure ratios? That's when the Lakers lazy asses decides to play...

Every year the Spurs have been picked to be irrelevant and every year they play FAR BETTER than what people think. So yeah, we may choke in the playoffs, but it's better than being the apple of the NBA's eye, having the most talent and the most money thrown their way, only to equally fold in spectacular fashion in the playoffs.

And you can claim the Lakers will win in your lifetime again but I'm not so sure. Your team is actually older than the Spurs. Unless you dupe another retarded team into another superstar-for-scrub trade, you guys are stuck with 2 lazy oafs and a 40%-FG-a-night chucker malcontent because we both know you guys can't draft or scout talent for sh** unlike the Spurs who actually have halfway decent scouts and management. Spurs lose on a budget. Lakers lose by having endless money thrown their way and access to endless talent. Please try and convince me which is more pathetic?

So go ahead and boast how much better the Lakers are. Id rather be in the overachiever camp than the underachiever camp any day of the week :rotfl:lol

the whole lockout was aimed at weakening the lakers. taking revenue and putting a cap on players market value. really it was a joke. example OKC. the nba illegally nullified a trade to make us better and shave salary. how are we the apple when they try and take us down. whatever, wont work. looking forward to an offseason where stern doesnt mettle with its eye apple...

whatev, we'll always be good. in 1/2 of the finals and win 1/3 of them for the last 30 years. (hows that for underachievement) that wont stop.

Man do Spurs fans have thin skin, their team loses to a better team and immediately find way to insult the Lakers so they can feel better about themselves.

Spurs are a great modern franchise, and no one is disputing that, but if you really believe that Lakers are not a great franchise then you are just blindly hating. It's your perogative to hate on the lakers but everyone can see through your crap.

Why not be proud of the team I love because you see it from a different point of view than us Lakers fan. That's all you guys can say is the amount of times we've been there, and half the times we win it all. You got to be in to win it, right?

I much rather make it to the Finals and lose than not make it at all.

Don't be made that players love the glamor life that L.A. has to offer. I'm sure you know that you've seen the last title come to SA in your lifetime, because even though you guys have some young players. None of them will ever become house hold names. Unless you're lottery bound, as I have a feeling that's what you guys will become, or you'll dwindle in mediocrity for the next 20 years. Never coming nothing close to what your team had been.

Plus don't be mad at the Lakers organization because there's...

images

16 of them. No matter how you want to rate them. There's 16 of those bad boys to count,a and I'll take 16 to 4 any day of the week...:lecture

And then there was....

What are you wrong about?

Your team...:lol

No more needs to be said. Doesn't matter what they did in the reg season, and I never had the Lakers winning as much as you were boast about the flopping Spurs. I'm sure that they'll have another masterful regular season only to flop again in the playoffs. I'll say that the Spurs had me believing for a few weeks, but only to be proving that I was right about them all season long.

"They are who I thought they were..."

Poseurs!!!:wink1:

Glad to say they'll never when another title in my life time...:yess: While sure you know that the Lakers will get another one before the sun sets on our days...;)

:wave...Timmy!

It was boooooring while it lasted...:lol

Just glad that we don't have to endure it any longer...:yess:

^^^ Wake Jr.

Now we're getting personal...:lol

Never said anything disrespectful about Timmy other than boooring!

I'm not going to get personal because that only shows your inability to take as much, as you were dishing out when they were winning.

More slight digs about my basketball aptitude...:(

I just know what I've been watching for 16 or 17 years of his career. One of the best of his time boringness players in NBA history. That's as much praise that I'll ever bestow upon him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Man do Spurs fans have thin skin, their team loses to a better team and immediately find way to insult the Lakers so they can feel better about themselves.

Spurs are a great modern franchise, and no one is disputing that, but if you really believe that Lakers are not a great franchise then you are just blindly hating. It's your perogative to hate on the lakers but everyone can see through your crap.

lol, are you seriously blind? Who was taking shots at who first? :slap

the whole lockout was aimed at weakening the lakers. taking revenue and putting a cap on players market value. really it was a joke. example OKC. the nba illegally nullified a trade to make us better and shave salary. how are we the apple when they try and take us down. whatever, wont work. looking forward to an offseason where stern doesnt mettle with its eye apple...

whatev, we'll always be good. in 1/2 of the finals and win 1/3 of them for the last 30 years. (hows that for underachievement) that wont stop.
Can't really disagree with this. The NBA definitely ____ed the Lakers out of Chris Paul.

Back