1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy pass for me on all these releases. This will be the first Luke Skywalker figure that I don't buy. That said, I think the new Maul head sculpt looks fantastic.

Dark Empire Luke is by far the most exciting release of this bunch. Honestly, even more exciting than Revan and Starkiller for me.

A bit disappointed. I hope we get some characters from the six movies or CW (not rereleases) on the fourth. There’s still so many I’d buy. I can’t believe neither HT or SS has done a 1/6 Ackbar.

8orv5l.jpg

Dark Empire Luke is by far the most exciting release of this bunch. Honestly, even more exciting than Revan and Starkiller for me.
Always nice to have one more tangible element emphasizing the Disney canon was only ever one conceivable future. :wink1:
8oru9m.gif

And while Dark Empire was never the greatest, it's still 100x better than what Disney imagined.
A parallel Leia in all white analogues version of this would be great.

Last edited:
Wonder if this is it or if we’ll get some more for May the 4th. Probably it since the 4th is a Saturday and we don’t get reveals often on weekends.

The fact they are reissuing Maul, Dooku and Palpatine reissue will be the next announcements or they wouldnt have been in the initial shots in my opinion.

Hopefully we get Dooku. If so I’m getting him no matter what. I wish I could get just a new throne for Palpatine since the lights on mine don’t work anymore.

So that’s probably May 4? I loved dark empire years ago so I’ll grab the sculpted Luke. Would have preferred hoth or dagobah. Other than that? Meh. Reissues and nothing new for phantom menace. Glad I had zero expectations, as last year was a kick to the plums with nothing for rotj.

Back