Orrimaarko; AKA Pruneface: Done 3/20/11!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WIP Orrimaarko; AKA Pruneface

I'm so excited!!! Must do the repaint on gb's sculpt!

Yours and Chakaman's went out this mourning, so get busy. :lol

Fingers crossed my will arrive soon :) so exciting.

As for yours Mark, it will probably go out tomorrow, I just have a couple of neck covers left to do for your package....wow, that sounded really wrong. :eek:

Thanks again Bill for doing these... I'm trying to get my little customs section organized so I can finish the figure. But, those who got the vest and poncho will not be disappointed, they're excellent!

Just wanted to publicly declare that I will finish Pruneface :lecture

I have all of the pieces assembled... just haven't squirreled away the time time to get it all done :lol I'm hoping that by saying I'll do it that it will actually happen :rock

Stay tuned for updates :rock

BTW, did anyone every hear from Vivisect?

:lol Haven't finished mine either. I just want to say that I'm sad Bill isn't around anymore, but I am really grateful that he was here for as long as he was. We're also lucky he didn't rake us over the coals like Kato and Betomali does as far as charging $100-$200 for clothing. Thats just insanity and that is my opinion, not offense to anyone that buys stuff from them, but I would check to see how stretched your rear end is.

Custom clothing is an expensive proposition... I was blown away with how inexpensive his Weequay outfits were; I was expecting at least $50-$100 given how much custom clothing usually costs.

I really hope he's doing well; its scary that he just disappeared like that. Especially after having the biking accident.

Hey Prog good to here from you. And I totally agree I think we all appreciate what Bill did for us whilst he was on the boards.

I have written to him a few times but no reply, but I have a feeling he is ok....

come back wild bill...............we need ya'..............:lecture:lecture

1 year and 2 months later...

:fireworks Pruneface is done!!! :fireworks

bba.jpg

bbb.jpg

bbc.jpg

Although you don't see much of it... Bill did an excellent job on the vest as well :rock
bbd.jpg

bbe.jpg

bbf.jpg

And Pruneface chillin' with the other Endor Troopers:
bbg-2.jpg

Recipe is the same as before:
Pants, shirt, body and belt: Nik Sant
Boots and Gaters: Nik Sant (but painted and weathered)
Rifle: Dragon- unsure what figure
Hands: Kit Fisto (repainted)
Poncho and vest: Vivisect
Head and eyepatch: Custom by me

Congrats!!! Feels good, doesn't it? I usually take forever to finish a custom, so I can relate to how that feels to get it done.

Looks fantastic, great work!!!:clap:clap:clap

Thanks, I'm very pleased with thim.

And yeah it does feel good... I had him painted and waiting for clothes for the longest time. Then after I got the last bits from Bill it took forever to get my butt in gear to finishing him :lol

Oh and Pruneface fought me to the bitter end. As I said the sculpt and eyepatch have been done for months and just sitting around waiting. So in the process of finishing him I dropped the head and chipped the cheek and then when photographing him Pruneface fell forward landing first on the eyepatch and spit it in two!!!

So, that added a bit of time and repair work :lol

Looks good man. The camo pattern on the cloak really turned out nice.

I need to finish mine, I was lucky enough to get one of your headsculpts and one of those cloaks from Bill. But like you, I have had it laying around and not finished it.

Congrats on getting him finished. :)

:clapGreat job:clap
The Endor troopers compliment your Pruneface nicely.I too am fortunate to have a cast of your sculpt as well as a set of PF gear by the dearly missed Vivisect.Seeing your's makes me want to get working on him.

Looks good man. The camo pattern on the cloak really turned out nice.

I need to finish mine, I was lucky enough to get one of your headsculpts and one of those cloaks from Bill. But like you, I have had it laying around and not finished it.

Congrats on getting him finished. :)

Thanks, I was really worried about possibly messing up my poncho with the camo. But luckily I'm happy with how it turned out.

Really looking forward to seeing what you do with yours!

:clapGreat job:clap
The Endor troopers compliment your Pruneface nicely.I too am fortunate to have a cast of your sculpt as well as a set of PF gear by the dearly missed Vivisect.Seeing your's makes me want to get working on him.

Definitely looking forward to seeing yours as well :rock

Now maybe we will have a burst of completed Pruneface customs appearing :rock :rock

And in case anyone was curious about the awesomeness old Pruneface, Robot Chicken has us covered:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/L0TYCO2smY4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back