PCS Howling 1/3 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang I hope so. I missed out on the 1/4 and I'd love to have the chance to buy an even bigger werewolf. Really wish someone would do one of the wolves from Van Helsing at a large scale.

From Ant

Attachments

• hpcs.jpg
    hpcs.jpg
    851.6 KB · Views: 0
How Have I only just heard of this company when they are making so much cool ****!
I wish they did slightly smaller scales though, not expecting 1/6 figure but even 1/4 statues would be an improvement, both in cost and in space consumption.

Man I would love to get this but £2.3k!
Sadly I need both my kidneys 😵
If PCS can deliver a final product that matches the prototype then I think the price is justified. It’ll need glass/acrylic eyes, high quality material for the fur etc… if no corners are cut, this’ll be an outstanding piece
IMG_5975.jpeg

Back in the day, this design was the most jacked-up werewolf, pumped up on steroids and fired up with a tonne of coke. It still holds up! A testament and pinnacle of peak 80s special effects (makeup/costume/animatronic) craftsmanship. There were a lot of great 80s werewolves, but this one was the most frightening and convincing.

All I have is words now, because that price is not within reach.

Back in the day, this design was the most jacked-up werewolf, pumped up on steroids and fired up with a tonne of coke. It still holds up! A testament and pinnacle of peak 80s special effects (makeup/costume/animatronic) craftsmanship. There were a lot of great 80s werewolves, but this one was the most frightening and convincing.
My favourite werewolf design.

Did you see that Greg Nicotero restored the original...

Back