Petition for Hot Toys to finish "their" Watchmen line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Petition for Hot Toys to finish there Watchmen line.

An in-scale Rorschach would be awesome!

One of the biggest dropped balls on HT's part. i'd love em to finish but am extremely grateful for what I do have
ror1.png

ror3.png

ror4.png

Manhattan wouldn't be THAT hard unless you wanted the fully nude version. He'd basically be a more beefed up, blue Leonidas. Posing may be limited, but Manhattan just stands there most of the time anyways.

Raymond, you always have to rub that **** in our face don't you? We know we know, you have a brilliant frickn work of art that is Rorschach and all we have is a thread of wishful thinking. :)

Not sure a HT would be that good. Such a sweet custom. I'm bitter because I'm jealous.

LOL, sorry Robbie that was not the intent, if anything I'm hoping it inspires us to carry on this "petition" in full force! and even though HT would most likely not top Seb's work I'd still support by buying their Ror if it meant getting Dr. Manhattan, Adrian and Night Owl as well!

I often wonder if it would have been different if they did not start with Silk Specter...

Does seeing a Ghost Rider and a Abigail Whistler give anyone a smidgen of hope that we will at least see a Rorschach?

Goodbye Prototype Rorschach. Though I never knew you at all, you seemed to sit on the shelf like a unfinished figure or a candle in the wind.

:p

At this point we will just be blessed to get that Rorschach they were working on. They were working on Ghost Rider at the same time and we got him so unless we see him soon, he probably won't happen which would be the biggest FAIL HT has ever done.

I have a feeling HT pushed the release of some of the Summer "blockbusters" figures like Perseus and Prince of Darko while things like Ghostrider, etc. fell to the wayside. I'm hoping to see Rorscach myself. It'll be a nice surprise if/when he's announced.

Rorschach and Night Owl II would be a guaranteed sell for me. I don't think it'll happen but its such a shame if Hot Toys has indeed stopped this line after just 2 figures. Especially since the Comedian is such an incredible figure.

For some reason I still have a glimmer of hope about this.

Back