pics of Jun Planning Gremlins 1st releases/Craft Label Gremlins Stripe cancelled?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will definitely keep that in mind...thanks for the offer :rock

I'm sure they have NOT been cancelled just delayed many times. I checked every e-store that had them and they still have them for pre-order.

Also check from your link:

In addition, companies such as Tamiya, Bandai and others will frequently place older products on a long-term reissue cycle. Products like these may be issued only once every few years. Between these long reissues, the products will show as discontinued on our web site if we're out of stock, but they may very well be available again at some point in the (distant) future.

They just have been delayed for so long that they marked it as discontinued, atleast that is my theory and a fine one it is.

Last edited:
Contacted Jun Planning

reply:

Hello

Thank you for your e-mail to our website.
As for Gremlins Craft Label Gizmo and Stripe, yes, we will release this fall, should be November although the schedule has been delayed from the original schedule.

We are sorry for this delay. But I am sure you will like them. They are very good detail.

Regards,
Miho Asakura
International Sales

So yes we are getting them for sure. Great news:D.

Contacted Jun Planning

reply:

Hello

As for Gremlins Craft Label Gizmo and Stripe, yes, we will release this fall, should be November although the schedule has been delayed from the original schedule.

We are sorry for this delay. But I am sure you will like them. They are very good detail.

Regards,
Miho Asakura
International Sales

Great news, nice one :rock :rock
x :peace

Contacted Jun Planning

reply:

Hello

Regards,
Miho Asakura
International Sales

You :rock ...you are definitely the 8th wonder :bow

Great news indeed.

Cheers man!

Can't find it on the site but does Hobby Link Japan have any of the Gizmo figures? I want one don't want to resort to evilbay.

gangsster.jpg

I broke down last night and bought this guy--he's just too cool for school! I also have the JUN Gizmo en route from Canada, so they should make a great pair. A matching Stripe would be nice, but the Gangstar Gremlin rocks so hard I might be able to live w/o an official Stripe.

gangsster.jpg

I broke down last night and bought this guy--he's just too cool for school! I also have the JUN Gizmo en route from Canada, so they should make a great pair. A matching Stripe would be nice, but the Gangstar Gremlin rocks so hard I might be able to live w/o an official Stripe.

You're the one who bought it...lol...I was watching it as well...congrats man...he will totally :rock...such a unique choice to produce for that line.

gangsster.jpg

u sir made any excellent buy! i own this guy as well and is amazing, very spot on! you can remove his cap, looks funny because there are no ears underneath!

I just opened up my Mogwai from Jun Planning and it's very nice. The look of it is very movie accurate and for the low price--I think it's pretty good deal for such a nice representation of the character.

The box art is right from the movie poster and the box is small enough to not take up much room if that's how you wanna display him. The figure is very cuddly. The fur lays proper and the position of the eyes and mouth and ears are all very accurate to the film. He definitely has a cute factor going for to him. I mean, my girlfriend was all over him right out of the box--cooing at Gizmo like he was the dog. As far as size, he's not 1/1, but pretty close--and all the other Gizmos out there seemed too large or too small or they were plush garbage. One thing I would have liked would have been more flexibility in the fingers. The hard vinyl is unyielding, so it's very impossible for him to hold anything larger than a pencil--and that's even pushing it. Also, his eyes are constantly looking to the right, which when combined with the pose-ability of a vinyl toy, that limits your positions quite a bit. But in the end this IS more a vinyl figure than action figure, so I think where you lose on pose-ability and size, you gain heavily in price--and that what keeps this figure at the $75 dollar range and I think you get a great figure for that price. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

I have the Gangster Gremlin en route also, so Gizmo will have someone to hang with.

Those Jun Gremlins figures are cool.

Its about time they made a new Gremlins film also, I would totally love that:banana

Those are soooooo cute! I have two of the interactive (Furby type) Gizmos that they made years ago and a stuffed one that my mother got for me. That's the extent of my Gremlins collection. I would love to have these Jun ones!

Post up some pics fool... don't keep us waiting.

So I just get an email today from the seller of the Gangster Gremlin that he shipped off the figure YESTERDAY, even though I paid $75 for Global Express, which should have got the figure here in a week. It would have--had the seller mailed it when he said he would.

I bought the item on August 21st. I get this email Aug. 26:

Thank you for your purchase and payment for GREMLiNS 19" GANGSTER.
Due to the policy of the Post Office, we can only send certain number of items per week.
I do have your item ready to be shipped on this coming Friday, but please understand that your shipment may be a little delayed. I will have it sent and notify you with a tracking number as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and please shop again.

That's fine--I've taken longer than expected to ship things. Stuff happens, so I was willing to be patient, until I got this email today, Sept. 2:

Hello, your item has been shipped yesterday. I am very sorry for the late shipment. Your tracking # is: XXXXXXXXXX. Please keep in mind that the status of your shipping will not be updated until 2 to 3 days. You can check on the status at https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/ems/index_en.html
with your tracking #. Please let me know when you have received your item.

Once again, I apologize for the delayed shipping. It's been a pleasure serving you. Please feel free to look at my eBay listing and please shop again. Thank you. BANDIT SELECTED TOYS

WHAT? I paid $75 for Global Express and you just mailed it out yesterday?!?! So I emailed them this today:

To have to pay so much for express shipping and wait this long
is a little annoying and unfair. I thought it was supposed to be
"global express" shipping. The auction states "3-7 business
days", so instead of apologizing, how bout refunding part of my
$75.00? I paid for express and obviously because of your error,
it's going to take longer, so I don't think that I should have to
pay full price for something that we both know was not EXPRESS.

Am I wrong here?

Back