Plo Koon custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Callous, coincidentally Coleman Trebor and Piel are 2 of my favourite background Jedis. Your sculpts are very professionally done!

Wow! These are magnificent! Well done! I'd love the chance to paint up some copies of your work. They look like a lot of fun. I'm particularly excited about the work you did on Evan Piell. The body conversion works wonderfully! I did sort of the same thing (but sized waaaaay up) to make bodies for my OT Anakin and FVJ Jason figures. So satisfying. Can't wait to see more from you! Marvelous work!!

Wow! Fantastic job!! Plo Koon is awesome! I really like what you've done w/ Colman and Evan Piell too. I'd really like to get a Evan Piell from you. I thought I was the only one who liked this "dwarven Jedi"!! I've wanted to make a Piell for a long time. I had a buddy make me his light saber. Man, I am soooooooo wanting one! :D

-Rex

Dude, you have got to make casts of those heads! OMG, that is freaking insane!!!! I need all the PT Jedi! ALL of them!!!!

Callous, I apologize for pulling you into the spotlight this way. I don't want you to feel pressured, but you have great talent and I felt you should get recognized for it, and see that there is a good market for your work if you choose to pursue it.

Callous, how does the D-art brown, outer robe drape on the figure? Better than the Sideshow robes?

Thanks guys!
No worries Anzik Hayes I can't say that I don't like the praise hahaha.
ltm438, the material used in the D-art robes is great it has a bit of weight to it so it drapes pretty realistically. I replaced a lot of my SS robes with D-art robes.

Very impressive work. The Coleman and Evan heads are spot on. I would like to see you post pics of them when they are painted and the figure is finished. Once again, nice work...

Any chance we could get some pictures of the cloak. I would like to see a nice picture of it to see how big the hood is, arms are and ect.. Thanks in advance if you will do that.

Back